By Sunshine Valley Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iCue from Prompter People turns your iPad into a full featured teleprompter. Go to www.prompterpeople.com to see a full range of teleprompter systems for your iPad.
Check out iCue Remote, the free remote for iCue.
Easily configure the appearance of the text content to suit your presentation requirements including...
• Font Size
• Text Color
• Background Color
• Text Style
Prompter features include:
• Import File Types: iCue (.iCue), Text (.txt), Rich Text (.rtf), Word (.docx) and HTML
• Export File Types: iCue (.iCue), Text (.txt), Rich Text (.rtf) and HTML
• Four Reading Guide Options: Opacity, size and color, style
• Scroll Speed: Variable with two speed ranges.
• Display mirroring for using a reflective teleprompter
• Countdown: Two styles
• Bidirectional Timer
• External Monitor Support
• Built-in user manual
• File Sharing
iCue offers a variety of file sharing methods to assist in moving files between devices as well as a computer.
- iTunes File Sharing: Copy files to and from iCue using iTunes.
- Email Files: Email files from iCue and open files from other apps such as Mail.
- iOS File Sharing: Send files directly from one iCue to another.
- Web Server: Host a web page that can be used from any computer to upload and download files.
- Web Server Browser: Use built-in browser to load web page from another web server to download files or the entire database from another iCue.
- AirDrop: Use Apple's AirDrop to send files.
- iCloud: Upload and download files from iCloud Drive.
- Dropbox: Upload and download files from your Dropbox account.
- Google Drive: Upload and download files from your Google Drive account.
• Remote Control
iCue has a variety different remote options.
- iOS Remote: Use another iOS device running iCue or iCue Remote to control iCue.
- Blue Tooth Keyboard: Assign keys of a blue tooth keyboard to control prompter features.
- Touch Tone Remote: Use touch tone signals playing into the microphone line in to control prompter features.
- Headphone Remote: Use the headphone in-line remote or other audio remote to control prompter features.
- AirTurn Remote: Use wireless remotes from www.airturn.com to control prompter features.
- Web Server Remote: Use a web page hosted on the network to control the prompter features.
- Apple Watch: Use the Apple Watch to remotely control prompter functions.
- Bluetooth MIDI: Use IK Multimedia's iRig Blueboard to control prompter functions.
• Monitor Out
Use an external monitor connected to the dock connector or AppleTV to display the prompter content.
- Choose output resolution from supported resolutions.
- Configure output to match device, or device to match output.
- Adjust transform and mirroring for external display independently of device.
- Works great with AppleTV and AirPlay.
Coupled with a Prompter People iPad prompter iCue is perfect for video production, public speaking, electronic news gathering, music, school, business presentations and more!
What's New in Version 6.0.5
Fixed a problem that would not display the circular countdown on iPad
Fixed a problem that could display the format warning in the appearance menu several times at once
Added indent slider to adjust the indent of the entire text at once.
Various bug fixes and optimizations.
Crashes EVERY SINGLE TIME!!
I am highly upset. When I pay five bucks for an app I expect it to work; however, every time I hit the settings button this app crashes without fail and therefore I am unable to use it. I am not sure what to do but I hope there is an update soon otherwise this costly app will continue to take up space on my device.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 01, 2016
- Version: 6.0.5
- Size: 62.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Sunshine Valley Systems
- © Sunshine Valley Systems 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.