Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 Game on the App Store! US , Australia, Canada.
Take control of 2 climbers at once! Jumping from cliff to cliff, tied together by a single rope! Don't look down!
Welcome to the world of Icy Ropes! Brought to you by the creators of Bouncy Bits & Fishy Bits!
Collect coins, open up secret icy boxes, and play as the awesome unicorns!!
- 100+ Characters to unlock!
- Super Hard!
- Video Recording - Share your favourite fail!
- iOS "BITS" Stickers!!
- Learn to traverse different cliffs!
- Don't pull your friend over the edge!
- Supports 13 Languages!
Icy Ropes is completely free to play. However, some items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your devices settings.
Icy Ropes was developed by PlaySide, the developers behind Editors' Choice title "Catch The Ark", Batman v Superman, Spongebob : Sponge on the Run and Bouncy Bits..
Let us know what you would love to see in our next update at : www.playsidestudios.com
What's New in Version 1.11
HO HO HO! Christmas has arrived in the snowy world of Icy Ropes!
Compete in an all new " 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS" event!
- Christmas Advent Calendar
- 12 New Sets of Christmas Characters!
- Christmas Challenge Mode! Play the same level until you can beat it!
- Beat Challenges to unlock a new character each day to celebrate the 12 days of Christmas!
Could be better
I have loved this game and played it for over a month. However, the bugs all started with the Christmas challenges. So, I had collected all the characters. It wouldn't let me buy more, which I understand. It is 2017 now, a LONG time after Christmas, and the challenges are still there! Not only that, but the toppling platforms fall through other ones. If there is a coin on it when it falls, the coin is stuck in the air, then slowly lags down in the direction the platform fell. Out of curiosity, I pressed the buy a character button, and it gave me what I already had, along with the tag of "TurtleDove". Please fix this game and add more characters!!! Also, the ads made me stop playing. 2/5.
Too much bad stuff
This game is pretty fun, and I find it entertaining and capturing, and its simple mechanics and characters are great. BUT. There are things that drag down this game.
1) less ads, all players say this and despise how many ads you cram down our throats
2) NO SLOW MO. This garbage kills me every time. The inconsistent speeds throw players off and make this game have an unnecessary rage factor for dying when it isn't their fault
3) stop letting one character get stuck on one side of a mountain and stop the other one from progressing. I don't mean behind a ledge, I mean just flat faced mountainside Make it either cut the rope, or pull the stuck one up.
Overall, pretty good, good quick arcade game if you want something quick and replay able. The things I said drag down this game to be the 3 star it is today, but hey still pretty good if you turn on airplane mode and don't mind dying without you being able to do anything about it.
Invasive advertising kills this game.
Overall, a great game. Entertaining, simple, and engaging. The physics of it aren't perfect, but the unlockable "characters" are pretty cute and the sound effects are hilarious.
That being said, it has the MOST invasive ads of any mobile game I've ever played. They're so obnoxious. A full blown video ad, one that you can't skip, every 3-4 plays. It's just ridiculous. I often exit the game and reopen it just so I don't have to watch the stupid ads.
If the advertising was not so incredibly ridiculous, this game would get 5 stars. But, it kills the entire experience and makes the whole game almost unenjoyable. 2/5.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 87.8 MB
- Seller: PlaySide Studios PTY LTD
- © PlaySide Studios PTY LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- First Purchase Package$3.99
- Electric Mice$3.99
- Pride Sheep$3.99