MSA National now provides lenders, brokers, franchisees and loan writers with an easy-to-use mobile application that simplifies the Verification of Identity (VOI) process. IDyou integrates into MSA National’s seamless online platform and helps create a secure, consistent and client-friendly system for identifying borrower clients.
What is IDyou?
IDyou is a mobile application that can be used on your iPhone to verify the identity of your clients for mortgage transactions. IDyou lets you take pictures of your client and their identification documents in order to satisfy VOI regulations. IDyou’s intuitive system understands the VOI category requirements and guides you through simple steps to ensure a standardised and compliant VOI process within your office. MSA National’s IDyou App is not affiliated with ID.me Wallet.
Why use IDyou?
Changes to legislation across Australia have placed stricter regulations on lenders, brokers, franchisees and loan writers when conducting lending activity. Many states have already implemented Verification of Identity regulations for all loan transactions.
Verification of Identity generally requires the lender, broker, franchisee or loan writer to:
1) conduct face-to-face interviews with the clients;
2) view and store copies of current, original identification documents; and
3) confirm that the client bears a reasonable likeness to the photos in their identification documents.
Storage of the copies of these sensitive identification documents places great responsibility on you. Through IDyou, MSA National offers secure storage of all your VOI documents. All the data you input into IDyou is encrypted and stored on certified secure servers avoiding the risk of loss or theft, and ensuring the security of your client’s information
- Compatible with iPhone (iPhone 4s and above and running Apple iOS version 8.4)
- Intuitive system that understands the identification category requirements
- Generates a secure VOI report for you to retain in your records
- Allows you to save incomplete identification data and finish orders at a later time once all identity documents are received
- Creates a standardised, secured and streamlined verification of identity process
- Allows you to maintain face-to-face contact with your client during VOI, creating a more personable experience
- Integrates with existing practice management systems to capture search costs automatically and save time on rekeying data
- Gives you complete control of the VOI process – you can verify your client’s identity in any location without having to rely on third parties
- Saves time by eliminating the need for document photocopying and physical filing
- Securely stores your VOI records for 7 years
- Encourages compliance with new VOI requirements
- IDyou requires you to enter your MSA National username and password each time you open the application
- MSA National complies with the ISO27001 Certification for storing data
- MSA National does not rely on any external parties - documents are transmitted and stored securely to a private cloud provided database which is only accessible to a few highly privileged MSA National administrators
- Photos are not stored locally in your phone’s photo gallery, they are saved in secure app storage until verified
Who is MSA National – the team behind IDyou?
For more information on MSA National please visit www.msanational.com.au
Every update of our app includes improvements for usability, speed and reliability
Key features included in this update:
- Fixed UI Layout for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
It doesn't work!
As seen in other reviews on early versions, it doesn't get pass the sign in page. There are multiple ways to sign in on computer base web page i.e. Google, Facebook & DS login to name a few. Not sure if this has something to do with it. The APP is useless until the sign in problem is fixed!
Can't get past the first screen. Useless.
Don't waste your time
The first screen asks for username. ID.me does not use usernames. Email address does not work and there is no other link on the sign in screen.
- MSA National Pty Ltd
- 102 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 MSA National Pty Ltd. ABN 76 604 604 156. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.