Identify any prescription pill in seconds by snapping a photo. Worried that your pharmacist gave you the wrong pill? Found a mysterious pill in your kid’s bedroom? Get peace of mind immediately and identify your pills with ID My Pill.
WHY ID MY PILL?
Do you check your pills before you take them? You should. Over 800,000 injuries and deaths happen each year due to the wrong pill being taken. Protect yourself and your family with ID My Pill.
Ever wonder if any medications you are taking have a potential for addiction and abuse? ID My Pill can alert you when you might be at risk.
Do you worry that your pharmacist gave you the wrong pill? Are you concerned if you find a mysterious pill in your kid’s bedroom? Do you have an overwhelming number of medications and just can’t seem to keep them straight? There’s an app for that. Using ID My Pill you can identify your prescription pills automatically. ID My Pill will give you peace of mind in a snap!
HOW DOES ID MY PILL WORK?
ID My Pill uses your iPhone’s built-in camera to identify your prescription pills.
1. Download the ID My Pill app to your iPhone.
2. Print the ID My Pill Recognition Card (we can email you the Recognition Card or you can print it out from www.idmypill.com).
3. Place the pill you want to identify on the black box of the Recognition Card, open the ID My Pill app, and snap a picture of the Recognition Card.
4. ID My Pill will automatically identify the prescription drug and provide you with drug information, including the name of the pill and if there is a potential for addiction and abuse.
ID My Pill can immediately identify your prescription pills, giving you peace of mind in a snap!
- Intuitive, easy to use interface allows you to identify and visually validate your prescription pills.
- Comprehensive drug database updated weekly.
- Currently identifies over 5,000 of the most commonly prescribed prescription pills.
- Notifies you if a medication you are taking has the potential for addiction and abuse.
If you have questions, feedback, suggestions, or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or visit us at www.idmypill.com/support.
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later
- ID My Pill Recognition Card - available at www.idmypill.com
- Added pill company name to the drug result information
Ratings and Reviews
Please read before buying this app. I am sorely disappointed.
I have purchased/used over $100 in apps for my iPhones/iPad/iPod Touch and have never come across an app as bad and useless as this one. It failed at every attempt to identify any over the counter meds or prescriptions meds. The only thing positive I can say about this app is that it has an excellent concept. I just wished/ hoped/wanted the result to be as good. It gives you 10 selections to choose from as possible results and none of them are even close. I know it's only $5 but my money is hard earned. I never write reviews let alone negative reviews because I feel as though if someone put in due diligence there work should be given a chance to speak for them. Well, in this case, it has and those words are a resounding "Do Not Buy This App". Apple should allow for a zero star rating but since I can't post without at least one star, undeservedly, I give it my one star.
It simply doesn't work.
Pill ID apps are all frustrating to use. You have to fit a description of the pill you're trying to identify into some narrow list of descriptions (is it yellow, off white, tan, cream, white, round, oval, oblong) and it never seems to find my exact pill. This app seemed to offer the proper solution, take a photo of your pill and it will ID it! Perfect. But it simply doesn't work. You have to print out this stupd sheet of paper and place the pill on a black square, then photograph it on the square. If you don't have the print out you can't use the app. That however doesn't really matter because even with the print out the app NEVER ID's a pill properly. You just end up with a long list of possibilies and the pill I'm looking for has never once been there. This is a VERY expensive app that in no way does what it claims to do. Do not buy this app.
Bought the app, opened it, was sent to the disclaimer page and a notification appeared asking if I had downloaded the "card" yet. I replied "no" and the disclaimer page reappeared followed by the same white notification card. This time I pressed the "yes" button and the same things returned. Pressing "I agree" didn't do anything. Can't quite remember how I extracted myself from this dead-end loop - ♻️ - but for $4.99, I'm 💿sure I can find some games that are more fun to play! By the way, where does the line for refunds form?👈🏻👆🏻👇🏻👉🏻
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.