ID-Photo - Biometric Passport/ID Photos
By Rene Fouquet
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ID-Photo is an all-in-one solution for taking biometric passport and ID photos, right on your iOS device!
Most of the countries in the world today require passport photos to follow biometric standards. Save your money on expensive and time consuming photo booths or even more expensive photographers, and use ID-Photo, right on your own device!
• Inform yourself about common errors and pitfalls in regards to passport/ID photos. Learn what a photo has to look like to be acceptable for the passport authorities.
• Express Lane: the quickest way to get passport/ID photos, ready to print. Just follow two easy steps. There's no step three.
• Take a passport/ID photo with your device's camera, or pick an existing photo from the camera roll. In both cases, a special overlay grid (available both for men and women) will help you to meet requirements regarding size and proportions.
• Edit the picture you have picked or taken and optimise contrast, brightness and sharpness and/or convert it to grayscale.
• Create prints from your pictures. Use automatic mode to automatically fit them on a specified paper size or manual mode to specify the number of photos to output. Save prints to your camera roll, export them as JPEG or PDF file, open them in other apps, copy them to the system pasteboard, send them by Email or print them directly on your AirPrint-enabled printer! You never have to worry about getting the sizes right because ID-Photo will do everything automatically for you!
• Photos can be re-used for different country settings. For example, just take one photo, and use it both the passport photo of your country and the visa application of another country.
ID-Photo supports metric and US customary units (automatically selected).
Country specific settings are available for the followings countries (more will be added with future versions):
EU Schengen Visa, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belarus (Visa), Belgium, Brazil, Brazil (Visa), Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada (Visa), China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Indonesia (Visa), Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Mexico (Visa), Nepal (Visa), Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates (Visa), United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
There is also an international settings that follows the guidelines of the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) - most countries follow these guidelines.
ID-Photo supports all devices that can run iOS 9.
If you have questions, ideas or support questions, write an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 3.1
Thanks for using ID-Photo! Version 3.1 adds support for the following countries:
EU Schengen Visa, Belarus, Belarus (Visa), Belgium, Brazil, Brazil (Visa), Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Indonesia (Visa), Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Mexico (Visa), Nepal (Visa), Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates (Visa), Vietnam
In editing mode, you can now use the new "Auto enhance" feature. It will analyse your photo and automatically correct contrast, brightness and white balance, usually making your photo look significantly better.
Additionally, the design and user experience has been reworked and many bugs squashed.
Again thanks for using ID-Photo. If you have questions, problems using the app or feature suggestions, write an Email to email@example.com. If you like ID-Photo, please leave a positive review on the App Store - it helps tremendously. Thanks!
Full featured and easy
This app does everything I wanted it to do, including advice, helping me position the subject, light adjustment, country-specific image sizing and printing multiple copies to each sheet. I printed them straight from the app to my printer. No fussing with other apps. I chose the option to keep the pic in the app instead of my photo library. Rarely do I find software that is so complete. All good!!
Worked great and saved me tons of money
Needed passport pics for a European passport and didn't feel like shelling out $50 for all of us. The app was great to help take or crop existing pictures according to the guidelines. Cost under a dollar to have 6 pics each printed for 4 people. Only suggestion is to include imperial measurements for prints for users in the US but that wasn't a big deal. In any case, thanks!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 16, 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 58.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Rene Fouquet
- © 2009-2016 René Fouquet
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.