Need a photo to apply for a US passport? Get perfectly-cropped photos quickly and easily with ID PhotoPrint! Purchase prints within the app ($6.95 for 2 photos including delivery, US only) or save photos for printing from your computer on regular 4R (4" x 6") photo paper.
• Take ID photos and print yourself for free! Or only $6.95 for us to print and deliver to you:
→ Convenient! Take your own photo, and get it delivered to you. You don’t even need to leave the house!
→ Have your own photo printer? Like to live dangerously? Export a 4R-sized photo to your email or camera roll, print it out, and cut out as many ID photos as you want. Well, ok, just six, because that's how many fit on 4R.
• Really easy! Just line yourself up with the guides to make sure you’re framed correctly:
→ Handy on-screen guide and check list helps make sure your photo meets US immigration standards.
→ A countdown timer helps you prepare for the shot.
→ You can disable the countdown timer to take pictures of fast-moving things like pets, children, and your television screen. Wait, why are you taking ID photos of your television screen?
• Take as many photos as you need to get that perfect shot for your passport. Impress immigration officials everywhere!
• Confuse all your friends by sharing your ID photos on your favorite social network!
• Works on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with camera.
• For best results, get someone to take your picture for you with the back camera, which produces higher quality pictures.
• Pay $6.95 for 2 printed copies, to be paid by credit card or PayPal. (In-app purchases aren’t allowed for physical goods, sorry!)
• Once we receive your order by 3pm Eastern / 12pm Pacific, we'll dispatch our photo delivery gnomes (a.k.a. US First Class Mail) to bring you your prints as soon as possible. US-only, though!
• Orders are fulfilled SCBB International Ltd.
• If you have any questions or issues, please email email@example.com.
• Thanks! You're looking great.
If you get an error that says "Saving failed with error: data unavailable", you have to allow ID PhotoPrint access to the Camera Roll. do this:
• Go to the iPhone's Settings
• Tap on Privacy, then Photos.
• Look for ID PhotoPrint, and make sure the toggle is "On"
• We need access to your Camera Roll to save to it. Don't worry, we don't do anything with your photos.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I honestly couldn't have asked for a better app. It was easy to use and my pictures came out perfect. I love the idea of being able to control how the photo looks in the privacy of your own home- instead of having some guy take my picture next to the cashier in a busy CVS, while impatient shoppers in queue look on 😒. My pictures came out amazing and were easily saved to my camera roll to be printed at the aforementioned CVS on professional photo paper for 40 cents 😮. My passport photo was approved and I couldn't be happier. Thank you!
Don't Expect Quick Mailing of Your Photos
This app works fine for taking pictures on your phone. If you want to order pictures from them, think twice. They claim "first-class USPS photo delivery as soon as possible." Well USPS showed the preshipment info was sent to them in a timely fashion but the actual photos were not actually received by USPS until 16 days later. Photos were then delivered 20 days later. If you need photos for passport quickly, look elsewhere. Even worse, all emails to them were ignored and not answered. Finally got the pictures with the assistance of pay-pal complaint process. Who needs this kind of hassle?
Super slow shipping & emails ignored
I ordered my photos on 11/20, and they weren't shipped until 12/5. I sent two emails, which I received no response to. I finally put in a dispute with PayPal. I still received no response to my emails, but (on a whim) checked the tracking number today and saw that my pictures were shipped, coincidentally on the same day I put the dispute in with PayPal. So, I'm assuming that if you want the pictures you paid for that you have to be prepared to follow up as nauseum and then eventually give in and go through the dispute process to give them. Don't waste your time with this app, there's other apps for taking passport photos.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.