Welcome to the official HeartSupport app.
HeartSupport was founded in 2011 by Jake Luhrs (lead singer of August Burns Red) as a place where music fans could come and share their struggles open and honestly without fear of condemnation or judgement.
Main features include:
1. A place to connect with the HeartSupport community and share your story, struggle, or triumph
2. Read the latest blogs and get the encouragement you need
3. Hear from your favorite bands as they share their struggles and encouragement
Other features range from online donations to merchandise.
For more information about HeartSupport, please visit http://www.heartsupport.com/
The HeartSupport App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
* Looking for messages on a specific topic? Introducing media search!
* Optimized for iPhone X
* A new and improved experience for reconnecting if the app is offline
* Fresh new layout for the Inbox
Ratings and Reviews
I <3 Support
This app is genius! Full of people who genuinely want to help 'support' each other. The videos posted through different bands help to attract fans from all over. Nice job Jake and I hope this app/support system goes further! The only thing I would point out, would be a few minor bugs that seem to slow down the process of the app which could get bothersome, but other than that I say it's a perfect idea to help others be built-up by people going through similar situations. Love it.
Sleek design and very easy to maneuver. Much easier than trying to view the site on safari. I love having all of the features handy at the bottom of the screen! The bible is really cool and I like the read-aloud option! All together a really great app!
An incredible app for an amazing community of caring individuals with real-life experiences. Definitely one to recommend to others!
- Subsplash Inc
- 19 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- App: © 2018 Subsplash, Content: © 2018 HeartSupport
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.