By Subatomic Studios, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hold onto your helmets - the award-winning Fieldrunners series returns! From exploding Popcorn Chicken to the mighty Megabot, it’s time to assemble the ultimate army as you fight to build your empire, and conquer rival players from around the world!
Recruit heroes, train troops, add defensive structures and manage resources to transform a quaint town into your own impenetrable fortress of mayhem. Whether you’re defending your turf, conquering the land in the campaign missions, or ripping through opponents worldwide in multiplayer skirmishes, there’s loot and glory to be had at every turn.
• Addicting full control strategic combat gameplay
• Take charge and attack in the Fieldrunners universe!
• Manage resources to turn your town into an impenetrable fortress!
• Recruit and upgrade powerful heroes, each with their own unique abilities!
• Tear through enemy bases with tactical real-time attacks
• Test your might against 60+ campaign missions!
• Climb the ranks with your friends by waging war on players around the world and stealing loot
• Field an army of Soldiers, Rocketeers, Tanks and more military marvels!
• Defend your turf with deadly Gatling, Cannon and Flame towers – as well as other Fieldrunners favorites and all-new defensive turrets
• Transform your towers to adapt against a variety of threats, be they man, machine, or something else entirely!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing under device settings.
MINIMUM GAME REQUIREMENTS:
A network connection is required.
iOS version 8 or higher
Want to learn more about Subatomic Studios or give feedback? You can do so here: http://www.subatomicstudios.com
What's New in Version 3.3.165661
• Fixed a bug that would allow players to hide buildings within other buildings.
• Fixed an issue with running the game across multiple devices with Game Center.
• Fixed an issue when opening the alliance dialog.
• Fixed a crash when searching for alliances.
• Fixed an issue with the number of workers when a house is upgraded.
• Increased the timeout for bad connection errors.
• Reduced the frequency of seeing the bad wi-fi notification.
The features and fixes that we incorporate are heavily guided by player feedback. Please keep sending us your awesome comments and feedback via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looks cute, but poorly designed.
This game initially looked like a cute alternative to Clash of Clans. Once you get into it, it is clear that the developers lack a basic understanding of game design. The main resource "Ammo" accrues every 35min and you use it to attack for trophies and resources. Tying base development to trophy count was an interesting idea, but the hospital mechanic makes the game a complete failure. You wait approx. 4hrs for full 5 ammo, do an attack, then get stuck with a 2.5-5min wait for troops to heal before you can attack again. This adds approx 15-20 min of staring at the screen with nothing to do for each 5 ammo. You can't even accelerate using gems. Who is the genius who decided the implement this mechanic? Even with fully upgraded hospitals, by the time you are in silver you are staring at the screen waiting for a 2-5 min timer after most attacks. Don't waste time with this game.
Looked fun at first. Now I want to stomp kittens
As others have stated it started off as if this would be a game that keeps us playing. Easy to pick up what to do through game progression for all ages. You start building and collecting and saving only to have the game start crashing and wiping out some progression. Things would show you have enough to upgrade and you start it and game closes and when you go back into it the resources are gone and no upgrade has started. Yes the chest thing hangs up for random amounts of time. It's been a few days and the game continuously shows it lost connection with server and wont load the game. Going to wait and see if the makers try and make things right with a gift in game for the inconvenience or are they just another money hungry game maker.
Fun game but has glitches
This game is really fun. But it has a lot of glitches. For example, when I try to open up certain chests it freezes up and closes the app. Also, there are sometimes when trying to upgrade a hero the game will exit me out of the app yet the resources I used are gone when I reopen it and my hero was never upgraded. There was also several times I tried to use jewels for a chest and then there was an error and the app closed. My jewels were gone but I received nothing from the chest. Until these glitches are fixed I wouldn't recommend buy anything on this app as you may not be able to use it. I will change my review when the glitches are fixed.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 3.3.165661
- Size: 274 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Subatomic Studios, LLC
- © 2016 Subatomic Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gem Stack$4.99
- League Bundle - Cluck Norris$4.99
- Monthly Pass$4.99
- Gem Hoard$19.99
- League Bundle - Nightshade$6.99
- Gem Pile$9.99
- League Bundle - Hornet$6.99
- Gem Crate$99.99
- League Bundle - Builder Starter$9.99
- League Bundle - Arachnatron$9.99