More than 25.000 medical definitions in six languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian and Swedish).
The user can search information in different ways:
- Some terms can be entered.
- More complex texts (even a full patient's history) can be provided. A picture containing the text can be taken directly using camera, or a file can be chosen from those available in the device. Optical Character Recognition (OCR) is automatically performed.
- Also PDF files can be provided.
The output shown covers the following areas:
- ANATOMY: Animal Structures, Bacterial Structures, Body Regions, Cardiovascular System, Cells, Digestive System, Embryonic Structures, Endocrine System, Fluids and Secretions, Fungal Structures, Hemic and Immune Systems, Integumentary System, Musculoskeletal System, Nervous System, Plant Structures, Respiratory System, Sense Organs, Stomatognathic System, Tissues, Urogenital System, Viral Structures, ...
- ORGANISMS: Archaea, Bacteria, Eukaryota, Organism Forms, Viruses, ...
- DISEASES: Animal, Bacterial Infections and Mycoses, Cardiovascular, Chemically-Induced Disorders, Congenital, Hereditary, Neonatal and Abnormalities, Digestive System, Disorders of Environmental Origin, Endocrine System, Eye, Female Urogenital and Pregnancy Complications, Hemic and Lymphatic, Immune System, Male Urogenital, Musculoskeletal, Neoplasms, Nervous System, Nutritional and Metabolic, Occupational, Otorhinolaryngologic, Parasitic, Pathological Conditions, Signs and Symptoms, Respiratory Tract, Skin and Connective Tissue, Stomatognathic Virus, ...
- CHEMICAL AND DRUGS: Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins, Biological Factors, Biomedical and Dental Materials, Carbohydrates, Chemical Actions and Uses, Complex Mixtures, Enzymes and Coenzymes, Heterocyclic Compounds, Hormones, Hormone Substitutes, and Hormone Antagonists, Inorganic Chemicals
Lipids, Macromolecular Substances, Nucleic Acids, Nucleotides, and Nucleosides, Organic Chemicals, Pharmaceutical Preparations, Polycyclic Compounds, ...
- ANALYTICAL, DIAGNOSTIC AND THERAPEUTIC TECHNIQUES AND EQUIPMENT: Anesthesia and Analgesia, Dentistry, Diagnosis, Equipment and Supplies, Investigative Techniques, Surgical Procedures, Operative, Therapeutics, ...
- PSYCHIATRY AND PSYCHOLOGY: Behavior and Behavior Mechanisms, Behavioral Disciplines and Activities, Mental Disorders, Psychological Phenomena and Processes, ...
- PHENOMENA AND PROCESSES: Biological, Cell Physiological, Chemical, Circulatory and Respiratory Physiological, Digestive System and Oral Physiological, Genetic, Immune System, Integumentary System Physiological, Mathematical Concepts, Metabolic, Microbiological, Musculoskeletal and Neural Physiological, Ocular Physiological, Physical, Physiological, Plant Physiological, Reproductive and Urinary Physiological, ...
- DISCIPLINES AND OCCUPATIONS: Health Occupations, Natural Science Disciplines, ...
- ANTHROPOLOGY, EDUCATION, SOCIOLOGY AND SOCIAL PHENOMENA: Education, Human Activities, Social Sciences, ...
- TECHNOLOGY, INDUSTRY, AGRICULTURE: Food and Beverages, Technology, Industry, and Agriculture, ...
- INFORMATION SCIENCE
- NAMED GROUPS
- HEALTH CARE: Environment and Public Health, Economics and Organizations, Facilities, Manpower, and Services, Quality, Access, and Evaluation, Health Services Administration, Population Characteristics, ...
- PUBLICATION CHARACTERISTICS: Components, Formats, Study Characteristics, Support of Research, ...
Pages can be shared and saved
- Fernando Ruiz Rico
- 5.1 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2009 LookForMedical.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.