Love home decorating? Play Design Home today - a relaxing, fun game that allows you to live the life of an interior decorator. Sharpen your decorating skills in daily Design Challenges and style visually stunning three-dimensional spaces with access to real, high-end furniture and decor brands. It’s quick, it’s fun and you can connect with a vibrant creative community while learning about diverse décor styles - thus improving your design skills and gaining inspiration that you can even apply in your real life.
* Relax through play and express your creativity in daily Design Challenges.
* Unlock rewards as you polish your amazing abilities as an interior decorator.
* Play with real life, high-end brands as you learn about different interior design styles.
* Vote on your favorite rooms from a vibrant, creative community.
* Share your creativity and borrow furnishings from your friends when you connect to Facebook.
Love the items in your favorite room? You can shop for them directly through Design Home! Click any piece you love and buy it for your own home. With new pieces added every day, Design Home literally puts the best home décor (alternative: furnishings) directly at your fingertips. Not only can you discover brands and trends, you can own them, too!
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings. This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game. This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Terms of Service: http://www.glu.com/terms
• 5 unique design challenges added daily
• 2 new Elite Challenges available every week
• More than 10,000 real-world items to use in your designs. More every day!
• Technical fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Show off your design skills in online competitions.
The creators of this app need to get a different reward system. They use Tapjoy who is just a joke. You rarely get the diamonds that you eArn and if you try to use their system to get them, it's only offers you the option to try to get them for about 10 of the hundreds of offers they have. Without being able to get diamonds, it ruins the game experience. The app can be fun, however, some of the furniture that I won as prizes for designs are not always things you can use. Also, if you need to lease (they call it purchase, but it's only good for 5 uses) furniture, you can only have 2 pieces of "unpurchased" furniture in a design. If you need to "purchase" more than two pieces, you can't see what the completed design looks like until you "purchase" at least a piece or two of the furniture. The Design Home support is quick and friendly, but they can't help with the most frustrating part of the game which is their "bonus" feature. You need diamonds in order to purchase design elements. You can earn extra diamonds to use to "purchase" furniture and other design items, but the company they use for bonuses is "Tapjoy" which is a crock. I only received the diamonds for completing offers for about 10% of the offers I completed. Also, the surveys will say you just need to complete a 10 question survey, but when you finish that survey, you have to do another one, and then another one. I spent 20 minutes completing a "quick 10 question survey" and then received no bonus.
This is a very fun way to keep current in home design. The inventory’s on trend and bonus points for the catalogue of info on each piece in the event you might like to purchase an item for your own real house. I happened onto this game and took off with it kind of learning the rules, strategy of play, etc as I go. I have been playing almost a year now and spent $200 on my debit card to buy inventory. I have only received 3 scores of 5 in all my designs entered which seems extremely unfair as when I view the 5 star design winners they are no where as near as nice as my own entry. It seems to me like the voting system is off kilter, why not let real true experienced designers make the decision on final score. That seems more like it, and would probably be helpful in keeping the character of the design patterns fresh, rather than stagnating into only a certain look getting showcased into the 5 category. One last comment, the winning designs do not seem to take into account the preview info given about the home owners goals. Often times the 5 star designs do not pay any attention to the criteria of gender of the intended occupant or style desired by owners. Therefore, a pink frilly room is able to achieve a score of 5 even though the monologue calla for designing a room for a boy occupant. How does that work when the rest of us are taking in the desired effect of each room asked for in the description? Otherwise, love, love, love this addicting app.
- Crowdstar Inc
- 200.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2018 Crowdstar, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds $1.99
- Cluster of Diamonds $4.99
- Pile of Diamonds $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.