By Narendra Modi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Official App of Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi. It brings to you latest information, instant updates & helps you contribute towards various tasks. It provides a unique opportunity to receive messages and emails directly from the Prime Minister.
Download the app and get the latest updates anywhere, anytime!
Highlights of the Narendra Modi app:
• Receive the latest news and updates
• Attractive infographics that illustrate the work of the NDA government to transform India.
• Exclusive opportunity to receive E-Mails & Messages directly from the PM.
• 'Mann Ki Baat' with the PM.
• Exciting features that empower you to contribute towards making a positive difference in society.
• Thoughtful forums where you can share your ideas, views and deliberate with a wide range of people.
• Small Tasks, Big Satisfaction: Contribute & earn Badges through the to-do tasks.
• Your chance to Interact with the PM & share Ideas & Suggestions.
• Never miss out thoughts from PM Modi, read his Blogs.
• Know more about PM Narendra Modi through unique insights in the Biography section.
• Read about PM Modi’s Governance initiatives & achievements.
• Learn more about PM Modi’s efforts augmenting India’s Global Recognition.
• Know about how Good Governance is improving lives through Infographics
• Receive personalised Birthday Greetings from the PM
What's New in Version 2.3
A functionality enabling users to send greetings directly to PM Modi in the form of a special card.
Reflections: A new section with anecdotes & thoughts by prominent people from different walks of life
Improved Navigation: Sliding Banners on top and Menu Bar at bottom
My wife and I are senior citizens over 75 years old and over the years there have been talk of removing black money, but nothing happened. We are happy the Modi Govt is moving in the right direction now and taking this bold step and we wish them success .
There can be minor pitfalls while taking such momentous step, but we are convinced it is the right step.
Surprising that opposition parties opine that there is no second opinion in removing the black money, simply dramatizing the inconveniences and oppose the manner of introduction. When they are in agreement with the objective they should help the public in getting the transactions done with ease at banks.
We congratulate the Modi Government in keeping the secrecy before announcement.
Sure it is only the beginning and more steps would follow such as removing evils of promissory notes etc.
Keep up the good work
I visit this app every day since 2014. Great to see our beloved PM sharing information about all the ground work being done. I am a 27 year old computer scientist living in San Francisco. I have seen a very few informative apps like this. This app is a complete package. I wish I can contribute more towards these amazing steps of development.
excellent move Modiji. we all support this act wholeheartedly. some precautions are to be taken like banks & ATM must dispense money in a quick manner so that general public in queue should not get offended & irritated.
Next, people caught with large black money should be really punished . It will create cofidence in public.