** OVER 200 SCHOOLS in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Mainland China are using EduVenture now (Apr 2016)
** OVER 10,000 students have used EduVenture in their outdoor learning activities (Apr 2016)
** MORE THAN 300 TEACHERS have attended professional training courses learning how to combine EduVenture into their teaching **
- Comprehensive GPS assisted learning and teaching;
- Ready to go inquiry-based and student-centred learning;
- Support different zoom levels and multi-layer maps.
- Multi-media questions and answers;
- Realtime multi-player learning environment (Internet connection required);
- No more "pre-trip" required; Field trip preparation is Do-Online-Now (DON);
- Easy and smart answer viewing for post-activity evaluation.
What is EduVenture?
EduVenture is an integrated GPS-location based learning system intents to facilitate outdoor learning and teaching. EduVenture X / EduVenture Xm are the Apps being used in the process of outdoor learning.
How to Use EduVenture?
Teachers create and modify outdoor learning materials with the EduVenture Composers (Web-based tool) before an outdoor learning activity begins. Students then experience self-directed outdoor-based learning with such learning materials. Both teacher and students can review the whole outdoor learning process through accessing to the EduVenture Retriever.
- Student route data logging (Complete route display for individual student on EV-Retreiver)
- Stability enhancement
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.