Welcome to the official Grace Christian Church application for iOS.
Check out all kinds of content that interests you. After you’ve downloaded and enjoyed the content, you can share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
WiFi internet is required for iPod touch.
For more information about Grace Christian Church, please visit:
The Grace Christian Church app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
New in 4.8.1
- UI improvements
New in 4.7.0
Note-taking is here! Jot down your thoughts on-the-go, directly in the app. You can create a note via the app menu, or by tapping the “Take a Note” button on media in the app. Your notes will sync across devices, so you never have to worry about losing your notes when you get a new phone or tablet.
You can easily browse previous notes you’ve taken from the app menu, and you can also share your notes with a friend!
We hope you love the new note feature. Try it out today!
New in 4.6.0
- Playing audio and video is now a combined experience!
- Seamlessly switch between audio and video by tapping the action menu (3 vertical dots icon)
- Continue listening to a video while navigating through the app
- Quickly access downloads from the app menu
- Track the remaining time for your downloads
Ratings and Reviews
Finally there is an app! Excited to listen to the messages and read the blog!
- Subsplash Inc
- 17.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- App: © 2017 Subsplash, Content: © 2017 GCC Sterling Heights
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.