RICOH THETA S
By Ricoh Co., Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A new way to enjoy photography
RICOH THETA exceeds your current world, capturing your entire surroundings with a single shutter click.
You can view and share on a computer or smartphone the images and videos you shoot.
You can use the smartphone app to shoot, view and share images from your smartphone.
*The RICOH THETA V/S/SC (sold separately) is required to take spherical images.
◊ RICOH THETA and Wi-Fi connection
Simply install the RICOH THETA S for iPhone on your smartphone and connect to your RICOH THETA V/S/SC.
You can use RICOH THETA S for iPhone as remote control to shoot or to view spherical images.
- Remote shooting
You can use the RICOH THETA S for iPhone as a remote control to shoot photos on your RICOH THETA V/S/SC.
In still image mode, you can shoot while checking images in live view.
You can also switch between still image mode and video mode by the app.
You can use RICOH THETA S for iPhone to view the images and videos you shoot.
Spin around, enlarge, or shrink... Experience the fun of seeing the entire space around you in a spherical image.
◊ Sharing on Social Networking Services
You can share on Twitter, Facebook, and other social network services the spherical images you shoot.
Show the world a new way of enjoying photos by 360° images that provide a feeling of being where the image was taken.
* Not compatible with iPod Touch devices.
* Please visit www.theta360.com for additional compatibility information.
* Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
* Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities.
* Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
What's New in Version 1.14.0
* It is now possible to turn stitching during shooting on/off in video mode when THETA V is connected.
* When transferring video shot with THETA V to a smartphone, it is now possible to select whether to transfer with or without zenith correction.
- The transfer time can be reduced by turning stitching on when shooting the video and turning zenith correction off when transferring the video.
- If zenith correction is turned on, the time required to transfer the video is the same as before.
* It is now possible set the white balance and exposure compensation in video mode when THETA V is connected.
Camera firmware needs to be updated to the newest version (Version 1.10.1 or higher).
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 1.14.0
- Size: 59.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: RICOH COMPANY,LTD.
- © 2015-2017 Ricoh Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.