4th Office - Enjoy email again
By Marg UK Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
“Excellent job with this app! You made my office life easier I can finally handle all the emails I get daily!” anaban167
“I love 4th Office because it organizes my emails under the senders. For me it’s very easy to find them. You simplify emails. It’s not just an email app – it’s a new working space.” NickD
“Finally an app that works really well! It organizes tons of my e-mails perfectly, gives me an option to follow up on e-mails and therefore organizes my schedule. I just love it.” Strawberryms
Organize your email. Organize your life.
4th Office tidies up your inbox, showing you what’s important and hiding what’s not. So you can spend less time on email and more time on the stuff that matters.
• Get reminders about urgent messages you still need to answer
• Find all your attachments, on one single screen, under the contact’s name
• Mute contacts who you don't want distracting you
• Get email and chat in one place
• Feel relieved to be on top of your email
• Get more work done
P.S. 4th Office upgrades your Gmail or Outlook inbox – but it won’t mess up the original version. Promise.
What's New in Version 2.25
So what’s new?
- What if you could chat with all of your contacts, even those that aren't using 4th Office yet? Well now you can! Send a shoutout to your colleagues and try it out. If you want to. No pressure. Whatever.
-Sometimes you just need to mute people. We have your back. Swipe left on any Contact from the inbox and voilà, they’re gone for as long as you need them to be.
-You know that feeling of misplacing an important email, or that official portrait photo you need to send out now and again? Well we’ve now made Search significantly faster so you’ll find them all in a jiffy
- You'll now also find any files and documents shared via Chat in the Files tab too.
Bugs we squished
-No more disappearing acts from attachments after forwarding a discussion
-You’ll now see the short snippets of content on every email in the Sent folder
-In-line images in emails will now always show. No more hiding.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 21, 2017
- Version: 2.25
- Size: 87.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Marg (UK) Ltd.
- © Marg (UK) Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.