Discover Nuvap N1, the first specific device for indoor air quality monitoring and its App.
N1 is the first black box specific for monitoring the main sources of indoor pollution that over time can threaten the health of the entire family.
Thanks to its sensors, Nuvap N1 can measure up to 24 environmental quality parameters:
• Electromagnetic Fields – High and low Frequency
• Radon Gas
• Ionizing Radiation
• Methane (CH4)
• Dust / Smoke
• Air Quality (H2, Lpg, Alcohol, NH3, Ethanol, Toluene)
• Water Quality (chlorine, hardness, alkalinity, Ph, nitrite and nitrate)
• Noise Pollution
All the data measured by your N1 are available, anytime, anywhere, through your Nuvap App and Nuvap web platform.
To use Nuvap App you’ll need:
• A free Nuvap account. Download the App and create your own account directly on the App’s login screen;
• A Nuvap N1 device;
• A Wi-Fi network that your N1 will use to connect to the Internet.
Join Nuvap community: monitor indoor air quality at home or at work with your Nuvap N1, check you measurements thanks to Nuvap App.
* Check the data measured by your N1 directly on your smartphone.
* Intuitive navigation.
HISTORY AND LONG-TERM NAVIGATION:
* Automatic saving of the measures of your Nuvap N1 on your Nuvap account.
* Intuitive display and specific graphics for each parameter.
* Detailed information but easy to check.
EVENTS AND NOTIFICATIONS:
* Notifications of variations of the levels of the parameters of indoor air quality, notifications of Attention and Danger levels.
Find out more on www.nuvap.com.
New in this version:
- New display compatibility for iPhone X
- New battery charge indicator
- New 'last recorded data’ format (red text if the device is offline since more than 48 hours)
- New sensors compatibility
- New support for passwords with special characters
- Punctual measurement functionality restored
- Bug Fixing and global optimization of the App
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.