Kids Preschool Puzzles, learning shapes & numbers
By Milen Kirkov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Doing puzzles has many benefits for kids like enhancing the memory, deduce, sequence, shape recognition, eye-hand coordination, problem solving skills, and it is a fun way to learn and play for preschool children and toddlers. The goal is simple, just choose a puzzle piece and drag it to the correct position. When complete, a puzzle produces a complete picture.
The app contains 18 fruit and vegetables puzzles, “Drag and drop Shapes” sorter game, drag and drop numbers sorter, and 12 jigsaw puzzles. Your children will love it.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive interface
- Easy navigation between puzzles
- Nice background music and sound effects
- Easy movement of puzzle pieces
As parents ourselves, we take children's privacy and safety very seriously.
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not contain links to other apps
- Does not contain links to social networks
- Does not store or share your location
- Does not collect any personal information
Let us know if you have any feedback and suggestions, we would love to hear from you to keep making better games for all kids.
What's New in Version 2.0
Balloons that kids can pop after completing each puzzle
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 111 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Milen Kirkov
- © 2015 Milen Kirkov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.