Begin your journey through a surreal world where nature, time and space intertwine.
Mysterious things happen in a ruined room. Doors inside that room lead to different worlds and beautiful landscapes.
Match blocks and overcome challenges in this addictive puzzle with rich visual effects that unfolds a narrative through breathtaking places including lush jungles and stormy seas.
11 original songs accompany you on this adventure, replete with violin, piano, harmonica, accordion and more.
"A block sliding puzzle matching game with a great design"
"It’s a calming game with an absolutely gorgeous art style that may well be the most beautiful puzzle game I’ve ever seen"
— Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Thank you for playing! This update contains many stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Kenshō is a delightful adventure, packed with brain-bending challenges. It routinely twists its rules in clever ways to make every sliding tile puzzle feel distinct. Stunning graphics, a wonderful soundtrack, and a surprisingly engaging story make this both a rewarding emotional journey and a must-play for puzzle fans.
I played 3 hours for the first time
I downloaded it because it was visually beautiful and mysterious. The instructions are minimal, I thought intentionally. Other games/puzzles which involve a visual logic are similar. It makes them charming. The guides are consistent, which is part of the challenge.
What isn’t clear is where the game is ultimately going after it stopped the way you proceeded and introduced something which seemed to go nowhere. I addressed this today in a message to Kenshō. I only had one other occasion to contact them when I couldn’t solve a puzzle; the response was rapid and helpful without giving any hints or strategies.
For anyone contemplating downloading this game, don’t let
My most recent problem discourage you. It’s a delight to look at and a challenge as they introduce each twist.
I don’t care for the music which is distracting, so I turn it off. I like the sound effects. I gave this a 5 star rating because the whole experience was mesmerizing. It is not easy to stop, but that is a problem in the discipline of the player.
Bought the deer on Etsy
Straight up this is one of the most beautiful puzzle games I've played in years. Reminds me visually of Blockwick, One of my favorites. And before you think this game is all looks let me assure you it is also a great puzzle game. It takes a pretty simple puzzle concept and leverages it into something special by giving you a reason to keep playing. At risk of sounding a little kooky I have to see there's a certain spirit this game that seems very sincere but is hard to describe. Lots of games try to look beautiful as part of their appeal but this one seems to have a real beating heart of it's own. I bought a beautiful stuffed deer they linked to in the app as well, and can't wait to see it!
Thank you so much, we really appreciate your support! 😍
- FIFTYTWO, OOO
- 246.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 FIFTYTWO
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.