Medicine Manager allows you to effortlessly manage all your medications!
- Easy to read list of medications and their details
- Reminders to take your next dose so you never miss another one
- Prescription tracking with alerts to refill when you're running low
- Forgot the last dose you took? View your full medication history
- Export medication history to share with doctors and family
- Today widget to quickly view your next scheduled dose
- Support for 3D touch
- I welcome all feedback and feature suggestions
• This update includes a redesigned user interface for iOS 11
• Notifications were overhauled to use the new notification framework
• 3D Touch shortcut handling has been improved
• Today extension has been redesigned for clarity
• Split view layout for iPad has been improved
• A new welcome screen appears when opening for the first time after updating
• Bug fixes and other improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
The BEST MEDICATION APP for people with chronic/complex medical conditions!
I LOVE THIS APP! :D
I have a disease that requires me to take almost two dozen medications and supplements, and they are not easy to keep track of! Especially since many of them I do not take at specific times each day, and others I take on an "as needed" basis. What I needed most was an app that would log the time that I took my medication, and then calculate out the exact time when I can safely take the next dosage of my medication. This app does that FLAWLESSLY!! I have downloaded countless other medication apps recently, and all have been very frustrating for someone like me, who takes a lot of medications and needs help with keeping track of them all. I take some at a set time, some every certain number of hours, and some as needed, but this app handles everything perfectly. It's a simple, easy to use app, but complex in the ways you can customize it to your exact needs. It also keeps a detailed log of each logged dose, and shows you how much medication you took and the time/day you took it. (And even more awesomely, the history log keeps an accurate track of the dosage too, even if you update the medication to a higher/lower dose later! For example, if I take 25mg of a medication every day for a week, but then my doctor increases the dose to 50mg the following week, I can see in the history log the days/times when I was taking 25mg and the days/times I was taking 50mg. This is such a valuable feature, especially if you need to keep track of multiple medication dosages over time! You can clearly see how your doses have either increased or decreased, which is perfect. My doctor is also very happy to have this tool to both help track my improvement over time, and identify where I may need adjustments or changes to my medications.)
If you are a person dealing with chronic illnesses like I am, I would HIGHLY recommend this app over all the others out there. It is more than worth the $1.99 upgrade fee, which allows this app to manage unlimited medications and supplements (in the free version, you can fully customize a couple medications, though, to try it out and see if you like it.)
A huge THANK YOU to the developers for creating this app! It has made my life infinitely easier and it is exactly the medication app I was hoping to find. :)
- Elliot Barer
- 24.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- 2017 © Elliot Barer
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.