“This new period tracking app is a serious game-changer.” — Teen Vogue
Staying on top of your cycle has never been easier or more fun with Spot On — a birth control and period tracker powered by Planned Parenthood.
Stay consistent with birth control reminders, guidance, and tips — no matter your method. If you’re not on birth control, Spot On can help you accurately predict your period and even give you a heads up on ovulation when you’re likely to be fertile.
Spot On comes directly from the world-class sex educators at Planned Parenthood, so you know it’s reliable and safe.
Track Your Period & Menstrual Cycle
• Your flow — from spotting to light to heavy days.
• Your symptoms — fatigue, cramps, or stomach aches.
• Your activities — exercise, sex, or sleep quality
• Customize what you track and how you track it (new in v 2.2!)
Manage Your Birth Control
• Track any method that affects your period, such as the pill, patch, ring, implant, shot, and IUD.
• Set discreet reminders specific to your birth control or menstrual cycle, even appointment reminders.
• Get tips on the right steps to take if you get off track or switch your method.
Access Personalized Support
• Feel safe with access to resources and detailed FAQs from Planned Parenthood experts on everything related to sexual and reproductive health.
• Import your period data from other cycle tracking apps using HealthKit, or easily export your data anytime. Your menstrual history is at your fingertips.
• Access links to locate a Planned Parenthood health center near you to make appointment to speak with one of our health experts.
Stay on top of your sexual and reproductive health with the only app that lets you track both your period and any birth control method that affects it.
“...it’s probably time you downloaded the new Planned Parenthood Spot On app. Seriously, it’s pretty
awesome.” — Bustle
“...a smart, unassuming, useful piece of technology — thank the gynecological cosmic forces.” — The Cut
“We’ve already downloaded it — have you?” — Shape
- Minor bug fixes around data backup
- If you ever *spot* anything, give us a shout! email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Can do better
This app is not accurate. It’s a great app but the pill days are not accurate and the period days are not accurate. I’m not even done with the regular pills and it says I start the placebo tomorrow and that my period would start hella soon and it won’t.🤦🏾♀️
Please account for time pregnant
So, I was pregnant for the usual time and I was unable to log that information.the app worked awesome before this. Now the app thinks I’m irregular and doesn’t predict anything for me even though it’s been 5 months since I’ve gotten my period again. I think it’s pretty obvious pregnancy needs to be included and accounted for.
It’s amazing but...
I love this app and how it works a lot. But I wish there was an option to log the intensity of certain things like cramps, headaches ,etc. I also am suggesting an option to log what your vaginal discharge is like, or what the color of your bleeding is too.
Other than that the app is amazing.
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.
- 72.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.