Spot On Period, Birth Control, & Cycle Tracker
By Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
“This new period tracking app is a serious game-changer.” — Teen Vogue
Staying on top of your cycle has never been easier or more fun with Spot On — a birth control and period tracker powered by Planned Parenthood.
Stay consistent with birth control reminders, guidance, and tips — no matter your method. If you’re not on birth control, Spot On can help you accurately predict your period and even give you a heads up on ovulation when you’re likely to be fertile.
Spot On comes directly from the world-class sex educators at Planned Parenthood, so you know it’s reliable and safe.
Track Your Period & Menstrual Cycle
• Your flow — from spotting to light to heavy days.
• Your symptoms — fatigue, cramps, or stomach aches.
• Your activities — exercise, sex, or sleep quality
• Customize what you track and how you track it (new in v 2.2!)
Manage Your Birth Control
• Track any method that affects your period, such as the pill, patch, ring, implant, shot, and IUD.
• Set discreet reminders specific to your birth control or menstrual cycle, even appointment reminders.
• Get tips on the right steps to take if you get off track or switch your method.
Access Personalized Support
• Feel safe with access to resources and detailed FAQs from Planned Parenthood experts on everything related to sexual and reproductive health.
• Import your period data from other cycle tracking apps using HealthKit, or easily export your data anytime. Your menstrual history is at your fingertips.
• Access links to locate a Planned Parenthood health center near you to make appointment to speak with one of our health experts.
Stay on top of your sexual and reproductive health with the only app that lets you track both your period and any birth control method that affects it.
“...it’s probably time you downloaded the new Planned Parenthood Spot On app. Seriously, it’s pretty
awesome.” — Bustle
“...a smart, unassuming, useful piece of technology — thank the gynecological cosmic forces.” — The Cut
“We’ve already downloaded it — have you?” — Shape
What's New in Version 2.2.2
Just some light spotting. This update fixes a prediction bug for users not tracking a birth control method.
Great if you don't want to get pregnant
I track my period for overall health, not fertility, so I appreciate that this app doesn't assume I'm eager to get pregnant - I'm not. You can track some things about your days, although I wish you could add custom items to track, as well. [update: this is an option now - thanks!]
Better analytics would still be nice. It's not really interesting to see that last month I reported something 4 times, unless I'm also seeing that I usually report X if I have recently done Y. "Hey, we notice that months where you don't sleep enough, your cramps are worse" would be a good example. Or "Hey, have you noticed you have a sad day then an angry day before your period? Think twice before sending stern emails. 😉" that kind of thing.
Super helpful and easy to use!
For years I've had the hardest time keeping track of my period; I tried everything from writing it down on paper, putting it on my phone, telling my husband to help me keep track. Lol. I saw an add for Spot On and immediately downloaded it! I love how I can set it to remind me everyday to add data such as my period, my mood, actions, and feelings. I just started a birth control method and it also allows me to track that as well as remind me when to get it and notifies me about my planned parenthood appointments. This app is so detailed, thorough, and personalized to every person. This is what I needed many many many years ago! Thank you, Planned Parenthood! 💕
after tracking my period for 1 year with Spot On, the app was able to more accurately predict when my period will start. however, for the past couple months Spot On has been telling me that i'm due for my period...but i dont get my period until 2 or 3 days AFTER the predicted time period. it's possible my cycle may have changed, and i trust Spot On because i've used it for so long, but i feel like this could be a bug in the app as well. the inaccurate predictions didnt start until the major overhaul update (adding in custom emotions, etc). i don't know if i should be upset at my uterus for ruining the accuracy of the predictions, or if i should be mad at the app. 😂
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 19, 2017
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 62.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.
- © 2016 Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.