Surge - Web Developer Tool
By Yachen Liu
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Surge is a web developer tool and proxy utility for iOS. This app is designed for developers and may require some level of professional knowledge to use.
* Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to an HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS5/SOCKS5-TLS proxy server following highly configurable rules;
* Record and display HTTP request and response sent from your iOS devices, including body and header;
* Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and/or GeoIP lookup;
* Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, and proxy connections.
* Import rules from URL or iTunes File Sharing;
* High performance and suitable for intensive use;
* Block ads by domain rules;
* Local DNS Map (equivalent to /etc/hosts). You can use this function to switch production/development environment for your app without changing any code;
* Work on cellular network;
* Decrypt HTTPS traffic;
* Perform URL rewrite;
* Fully IPv6 supports.
You may read online manual for more information: http://manual.nssurge.com
* HTTP pipelining is not supported.
What's New in Version 2.6.8
- Fixed a issue that the widget may fail to load after changing language setting.
- Fixed a crash while saving photos on iOS 11
Cannot use WiFi at iOS 11
After upgraded to iOS 11, sometimes enabling proxy will make WiFi down, please fix it!
Reboot iPhone will temporarily fix it, can you figure this issue?
The bug both in Psiphon and Surge
After updated to iOS 11, turn on VPN will close WLAN connection.
so great thank you
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 10, 2017
- Version: 2.6.8
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Yachen Liu
- © Yachen Liu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.