As of the year 2013, the City of Florence has four public schools, one private school, and many new businesses. A city hall was also built to accommodate this growing city! In 2004, a new street was dedicated, Earl Clark Drive, which gave Florence a true town square. Driving or walking the sidewalk along the square showcases the charm of this southern city. A person taking a walking tour around the square would see the City Hall and Police Department, U.S. Post Office, Florence Middle School, and many new businesses.
Florence, Mississippi is truly a city with a rich history and an exciting future!
Use our app to:
- See upcoming events
- View our gallery
- Connect through social media
- Learn about our departments
- Get updates via push notifications
- and much more!
- Brad McMullan
- 33.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bfac 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.