The new standard in tracking your swim meet results and times.
• Track multiple swimmers.
• Combines multiple teams for each swimmer.
• Graph each event to show your improvement.
• Completely customizable standards, enter your own(A,State, etc..).
• Mark standards as goals that appear on the graph.
• Track all swims converted to a current meet unit (LCM,SCM,SCY).
• Show 'Personal Best' records in each unit for each event.
• Keep track of event, heat, and lane before the meet.
• Share a swimmer's setup or completed meet with anyone.
• Backup an entire database to share or move to another device.
Go ahead, use it all you want. It's great for parents, swimmers, and coaches.
• You can quickly enter a time and/or place on an event by swiping from left to right on them in the lists.
• Use the "next" button built right into the full numeric keyboard in order to jump from field to field.
• Pull down on any event list to quickly add an event. If you are in a filtered list it will add that event type.
• Tap on the top bar if you have multiple swimmers to quickly swap between them.
• Send your full database by email, to share and reload in seconds on another device.
If you like it please consider giving us a TIP from the settings screen. If we get enough support we hope to continue to grow the app to do even more including built in timers, better iPad support, and better importing, analysis, and comparisons. And if you have ideas on what to add just email support from within the app. My swimmer likely has at least 7 more years so I would love to take this further...
Remember, ratings are very important in the AppStore in order for us to get enough swimmers and fans out there using it. Tell your friends at the meet and take a couple minutes to give it a good rating.
Thanks and happy swimming.
Fix for iPhone X screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Converts times for you!
I love this app because it converts times for you. I noticed two glitchy things: entered the wrong date for a meet and instead of being able to edit the meet info I had to delete it and start over or change the date every time I entered a race. Also, a DQ made for a weird “null” line on the graph. Just deleted it and added it last. But, this app was easy to figure out. Wish they’d change the time entry to just a number keyboard. Will keep using worth it for the time converter!
Great app for swim records
I really like this app, it's just what I was looking for to keep track of all my daughter's swim records. Thank you for developing it. My only suggestions would be: 1.) add a section for optional notes when you enter an event score. There have been times when I wanted to make a note about a particular event but didn't have anywhere to put it in the app. 2.) Make the app so that when an event result is entered it shows time dropped or gained. That's it. Otherwise I love it!
Very good but room for improvement
Pretty easy to use for entering, viewing and graphing times and meets. UI is simple to use. Especially good since it's free. Things I'd like to see in future:
1. Track relay times separate. They are faster typically with moving start and times don't count as qualifiers but still nice to track.
2. Be able to edit a meet. Cumbersome if you make typos or wrong date. Basically need to delete meet, redo then reassign events.
3. Interface with Meet Mobile to automatically get times. I pay for MM, would pay to have integration. Swim parents spend lots of money on the sport, they'd spend to have a nice tool to easily track everything without having to type it all in.
4. Link to cloud, Game Center, etc. some way to share between devices.
- Birdsoft LLC
- 2.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2018 Birdsoft LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Good Tip $1.99
- Great Tip $4.99
- Outstanding Tip $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.