The new standard in tracking your swim meet results and times.
• Track multiple swimmers.
• Combines multiple teams for each swimmer.
• Graph each event to show your improvement.
• Completely customizable standards, enter your own(A,State, etc..).
• Mark standards as goals that appear on the graph.
• Track all swims converted to a current meet unit (LCM,SCM,SCY).
• Show 'Personal Best' records in each unit for each event.
• Keep track of event, heat, and lane before the meet.
• Share a swimmer's setup or completed meet with anyone.
• Backup an entire database to share or move to another device.
Go ahead, use it all you want. It's great for parents, swimmers, and coaches.
• You can quickly enter a time and/or place on an event by swiping from left to right on them in the lists.
• Use the "next" button built right into the full numeric keyboard in order to jump from field to field.
• Pull down on any event list to quickly add an event. If you are in a filtered list it will add that event type.
• Tap on the top bar if you have multiple swimmers to quickly swap between them.
• Send your full database by email, to share and reload in seconds on another device.
If you like it please consider giving us a TIP from the settings screen. If we get enough support we hope to continue to grow the app to do even more including built in timers, better iPad support, and better importing, analysis, and comparisons. And if you have ideas on what to add just email support from within the app. My swimmer likely has at least 7 more years so I would love to take this further...
Remember, ratings are very important in the AppStore in order for us to get enough swimmers and fans out there using it. Tell your friends at the meet and take a couple minutes to give it a good rating.
Thanks and happy swimming.
Fix for iPhone X screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Converts times for you!
I love this app because it converts times for you. I noticed two glitchy things: entered the wrong date for a meet and instead of being able to edit the meet info I had to delete it and start over or change the date every time I entered a race. Also, a DQ made for a weird “null” line on the graph. Just deleted it and added it last. But, this app was easy to figure out. Wish they’d change the time entry to just a number keyboard. Will keep using worth it for the time converter!
Great app for swim records
I really like this app, it's just what I was looking for to keep track of all my daughter's swim records. Thank you for developing it. My only suggestions would be: 1.) add a section for optional notes when you enter an event score. There have been times when I wanted to make a note about a particular event but didn't have anywhere to put it in the app. 2.) Make the app so that when an event result is entered it shows time dropped or gained. That's it. Otherwise I love it!
Nice features, simple and easy to use
I like this app. Nice interface to enter meets and times for each event, and provides a nice historical graph to chart progress. Great performance for a free app (can provide an in-app donation if you wish).
Only suggestions would be to add the capability to add swimmer pics and team logos, and maybe an export feature so I can share the entire record file with my wife using the same app.
I assume you figured this out, but you can just email your wife the whole database under settings, "Email Backup(share)". She can then just open the email on her iOS device, click on the file in the email, and import it right in to her copy of the application.
- Birdsoft LLC
- 2.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2018 Birdsoft LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Great Tip $4.99
- Good Tip $1.99
- Outstanding Tip $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.