130,000 downloads worldwide!
This is a totally easy-to-use calculator.
It has all the basic features you'd expect from a calculator, as well as additional useful functions like the ability to calculate sales tax and discounts.
* History Tape - Reuse answer with a single tap
* Sales Tax Calculations - Multiple tax settings with swipe change
* Discount Calculations with percentage operator (e.g., 100 - 30% = 70)
* Precise Rounding Settings
* Multiple Color Themes
* Multiple Font Sizes and Type Faces
* Left and Right Arrow Cursor Key - easy-to-edit expression
* Share Expression and Answer with other apps
* Support iPad
* Support Slide Over and Split View of iPad (If available)
* Sound Effects
If you want to reuse or edit a equation in history, swipe left it to show menu. You can select multiple options. You can also show menu by touch and hold history.
We welcome your feedback.
This is the free version of the app. A paid version is also available.
Paid version doesn't show ad and has four tax keys. (Free version has two tax keys)
Thank you for using R&Q Calculator.
- Support Slide Over and Split View in iPad. (If the device is supported)
- Added a new calculation order calculated in order. e.g. 1 + 2 x 3 = 9.
(Default order is the same as math. 1 + 2 x 3 = 7)
we appreciate for your feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
Update to my review below. The more I use this calculator app the more useful I find it.
Previous review: This is a basic calculator, with a few extras. The history, being able to use the history results, and being able to send the history to ones email is most handy.
I've not had this app long, but it has become my go to calculator, except on the rare occasion when I need to use a scientific calculator. The simplicity of this app is what makes it so handy for 90% of what I need a calculator for, coupled with the history it is one of my most used apps.
Finally a calculator with a history panel right next to it!
Many calculator apps do not show your calculating history by default. You always have to push a button or two to view your previous history. I found this app’s interface more helpful, because it is easy to make a typo typing on a virtual keyoboard on your iPad or iPhone, and viewing what you have typed previously helps tremendously to eliminate any errors. Great app!
Perfect little adding machine
It keeps track of your previous computations. You are able to touch the previous results and add it to your current computations. Very simple and easy to use. Basically an adding machine without the tape but a bit better. I use it all the time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.