MarcMoerd3o lets you play the mid three octaves (c - c''', midi notes 48 - 84) of Ariaan Hogendijks Marcussen/Moerdijk pipe organ sampleset on up to three MIDI keyboards and a MIDI pedal connected to your iPad (2 or later) or iPhone (iPhone 5 or later is recommended).
Attention: This app is quite large (about 2 GB).
Upgraded to Napo 4.17.
- Bugfix: The Bank button of the Console view works fine again in all iOS versions and without the need to have iCloud Drive enabled.
- Bugfix: Sampe rate changing is repaired.
- Bugfix: The Show Load button displays the correct state.
- Bugfix: The ordering of the labels of the PP,...,FF combination buttons in landscape mode is corrected. Button M is renamed to MF.
- Changed Launchpad handling.
- New: Support for the Launchpad Mini.
- New: Status bar visibility can be configured.
- Performance optimisations for the virtual keyboard.
- Improved connection handling of MIDI source devices.
- In the Console view, bank and combination indexes are shown starting with 0 instead of 1.
- Increased width and hittable area of black keys and reduced hittable area of white keys of the virtual keyboard, to make it easier to use.
- Increased size of the "+" add bank button in the combinations editor.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing new organ app!
I have been using this for a few months, and have to say thanks. Also, thank you for making what was initially the free versions of Pitea and Bureå, now include features that I would have had to have spent $140+ just for both apps. I want your next sample set organ app to be the Bureå choir organ, a theatre organ, or even a larger sampleset that includes 1 or 2 stops at 32' pitch such as a Contre Bombarde. I would really appreciate it. Tip: If you wanted to make a large 2-3 GB sampleset, you could always make the stops tab scroll to the left, right, up, or down.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.