Discover your world by scanning any QR code or barcode to get additional information including results from popular online services; Amazon, eBay and Google - 100% FREE! Create and share QR codes to open URLs, connect to WiFi hotspots, add events, read VCards, etc. You can even manage complex inventory with the business scanner mode and more.
With QRbot, you can;
• Scan, create, share and manage your own QR codes. QRbot uses Apple's built-in native scanning technology delivering quick results. Code formats supported include; QR code, EAN 13, EAN 8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 128, Data Matrix, PDF417, Aztec, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 39, Code 93, Codabar, DataBar, etc.
• Get specific information by adding custom websites into the barcode search (i.e. your favorite shopping website).
• Manage unlimited history and keep it synchronized via iCloud across all your devices.
• Export your scan history (as CSV file). Import it to your favorite spreadsheet (Excel, Numbers, etc.) or save it to any cloud storage (iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.).
• Instantly send your codes to any configurable web server in Business Scanner Mode.
• Use QRbot for product inventory and quality assurance in your small business!
• Easily share content from within apps as QR codes (i.e. generate a QR code from within Safari to share a website URL).
• Search all your QR codes from within Spotlight.
• Make your favorite QR codes (e.g. your personal Wifi hotspot, your VCard) appear on your Apple Watch.
• Many many more!
If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to contact us any time: email@example.com
Icons by https://icons8.com
Ratings and Reviews
Best QR Scanner I’ve Downloaded
I normally don’t review apps, but this app has been really useful when I need to scan things. Even though I don’t have the pro version, all of the necessary functions are basically still available, and I really like that it not only allows you to scan QR codes, but barcodes as well. It’s easy to use, and almost all the functions are free! You won’t regret downloading it.
I gladly paid for the pro version because the app is worth it. I use it to generate barcodes I need to scan at work. I would love if the app had a couple things like a full black theme for battery saving on the X and an option to show the barcodes as soon as a select an option on history. Keep the good work.
Developer Response ,
Hello Leodgarcia, thank you for your feedback! The app has already an almost full black theme - did you try out theme No.10? The possibility to open the barcode directly from the history cell will be integrated in a future version. Kind regards, Christian
Major Problem with history export
One major problem when exporting my history. The date, title and other random stuff is on the same cell as the stuff I scanned. I need to manually remove all the other stuff which is a complete waste of time.
Edit: works fine with libreoffice but not with excel or google sheets.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we are sad to hear that the export function did not work for you as expected. I just tested it again on Numbers and LibreOffice. Both worked, the content is well separated and columns you don't need (date, title, ...) can be easily deleted with a few clicks. The problem your are describing might be related to the fact that your spreadsheet software is not using the semicolon as a separator but for example a simple comma. Maybe there is a way to specify the separator in your software when importing the data. If you would like to get further assistance feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can solve the problem. Edit: I just checked Google spreadsheet, it works not automatically but just fine if you select semicolon as a custom separator character during the import.
- TeaCapps GmbH
- 46.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 TeaCapps GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $2.99
- Pro Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.