GuavaPass is a healthy-living app with all-day schedules of exciting and unique group exercise classes at premium boutique fitness studios and access to expert partners in the health and wellness space across Asia and the Middle East.
Search, discover and book a class based on preferred time, location and activity such as boxing, yoga, high intensity training, cardio, bootcamp, barre, Pilates, CrossFit, dance, Muay Thai and many more. Perfect for those on-the-go, thousands of classes are available across hundreds of studios weekly. Members can take an unlimited number of fitness classes each month with the studios on the GuavaPass platform across all countries, as well as access to exclusive ‘GuavaPerks’ across a range of wellness brands.
The release of the 3.2.1 GuavaPass app includes various performance improvement, visual changes, and some new features.
The new features include:
- The ability to change plans based on your subscription
- Update of credit card under "Billing Info"
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointed with disclosure
I was very excited about this app, now I’m not!! I downloaded the app so interested to see what was available as the reviews were good. The only thing missing from the details and reviews was the COST!! I’m far from cheap but this is something that we the consumer should know before downloading and signing up. They now have my email address which I might not have given to them had I known ahead of time there was a fee involved. With the situation of the world today, hackers and thieves, I would have been able to decide before hand if this app was for me. FULL disclosure should be requirement for all apps so the consumer can decide if you want to ‘share’ your personal information. Just wrong!! 👎🏻😠
Love the concept couple of tips
I love the concept of the app i got to try things I haven’t tried before, I appreciate how the GuavaPass team keeps improving the application to make it more user friendly.
Some features I wish the app had:
- the phone numbers of the gyms is hyper link so we can call straight from the app rather than typing the number on the call application
- the new dashboard is cool with the quick access to classes, however if it’s customizable by the user based on their interest it would be easier
- as of the moment we are able to have favorite gyms, however if we can have favorite classes too its better for example: some of the gyms in my favorite has two classes I would like to go to.
Thank you for all the efforts you keep putting in this app, it’s awesome
Love the calendar integration feature!
Very user friendly, i was able to book a few classes in no time and zero in on the one i want, cancellation policy was clear. For a fixed monthly fee with no strings attached you get unlimited classes, this is a steal compared to commercial gyms that harass you non stop into signing long term contracts.
- Guava Holdings Pte Ltd.
- 37.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Guava Holdings Pte Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.