Looking for fun, educational games for your kids to play? The PBS KIDS Games app has over 100 free learning games with your favorite PBS KIDS characters. Kids can play anytime, anywhere!
PBS KIDS Games features games from our top shows, including Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, Wild Kratts, Super Why, Arthur, Sesame Street, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!, Odd Squad, Dinosaur Train, Let’s Go Luna, Pinkalicious and more.
SCHOOL GAMES FOR DISCOVERY, EXPLORATION & LEARNING!
* 100+ FREE games for kids 2-8
* Games that encourage learning science, math, reading, creativity and more
* Play mazes, puzzles, dress-up, coloring and more
* Help teach everything from the ABCs and shapes to reading and math
* NEW games added all the time – play “Chef Leo’s Crazy Kitchen” now!
* Educational games with winter themes for the season
* Winter-themed interface children will love
* Enjoy a winter-themed game each day
DESIGNED FOR KIDS
* Provides a safe, friendly playing experience for toddlers and kids
* Kids can easily browse and play games at home, on the road, or anywhere they go
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals
* Find your local PBS KIDS station schedule
* Download related PBS KIDS apps
* Manage the amount of storage the app can use on your device
Join your kids on a fun and educational adventure alongside their favorite PBS KIDS characters with the PBS KIDS Games app!
Download PBS KIDS Games and start learning and playing today!
ABOUT PBS KIDS
PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television, digital platforms, and community-based programs. PBS KIDS Games is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based media—wherever kids are. More free PBS KIDS games are also available online at pbskids.org/games. You can support PBS KIDS by downloading other PBS KIDS apps in the App Store.
* Kidscreen Award Winner (2017): Preschool - Best Game App (Tablet)
* Parents' Choice Recommended Mobile App (2017)
This app performs best on iPhone 5s+ and iPad 3+, running iOS 9+
Updates for Valentines Day and Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful, but last update...
My son and I play these games together regularly. He loves them, they give us lots of new things to interact over, and they have seeded some new interests for him. Thanks to Cookie Creator, for example, my boy got very interested in all of the measurements and following instructions in recipes and even makes some predictions about the kinds of cookies we’re making based on how much of the ingredients we use.
The good games are really good, engaging, and help to develop key skills, and most of the games are good.
Everything was fine until the last update. We were playing one of the games yesterday, and he wanted to switch to another, but all but four of the games we had downloaded had disappeared, including the one we had just been playing. (We generally play offline, even when a network is available, to keep things limited to the age-appropriate games I have selected for download.) Later, when I got back online to download the games again, it clearly has reset the storage limit, and I can’t for the life of me find the “grown-ups” settings menu to set it back.
After about ten minutes, it also changed my home PBS station, which I had previously set in settings—perhaps because I am on the road?
Developer Response ,
Hi Dalianguy, Thank you for reporting this issue! We are currently working on fixing this problem with our dev team. We appreciate your viewership and hope we can resolve this for you soon. - The PBS KIDS Team
Could be so much better
This app is so close to being awesome, so I’m sad to give it such a low score. The app has a lot of really great individual games. But there are so many silly things holding back the app as a whole.
1. I can’t figure how to access adult settings. Other reviewers have mentioned some kind of menu for adults, but I can’t find it on iPhone or on iPad
2. I should be able to download every game if I want to. My iPad has plenty of unused storage space. Even if I can’t have or don’t need every game available from this app, I should at least be able to choose which one gets deleted to make more space. Right now the app automatically removes the one that was downloaded the longest time ago. There are some I want to keep available at all times!
3. The app should have the games sorted by age level. Some are for toddlers, some are for preschoolers, some for kindergarten, etc. I shouldn’t have to test every game so extensively to know if it’s appropriate
good but needs a few changes
It needs a few changes it’s been hard so I suppose you make it so it will have like the app downloads with games and apps and I suppose you make it download faster like taking 4 minutes or less and I suppose that you like make the games easier for little kids and a button where it says easy, hard and medium then all of the bad reports will turn into good reports I have one more change please make it so people will not have bad reports it makes me sad that the bad reports are kind of slowing down your business so if you make those changes people are going to love this app so much they would like to play it all the time so do those changes then no bad reports will send to you so do these few changes so everyone will love this app and wish that they never sent those bad reports so those will turn to good reports
- PBS Kids
- 65.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Public Broadcasting Service. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.