Find What Feels Good - Yoga with Adriene
By Yoga With Adriene, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Subscribe to get access to all Find What Feels Good Yoga videos, right on your iPhone or iPad.
• Pay $9.99 a month with a 7-day free trial, renewing monthly.*
• Pay $99.99 a year with a 30-day free trial, renewing annually.*
With this subscription, you will receive:
• 100+ hours of Find What Feels Good Yoga!
• Beautiful, HD streaming videos
• Automatically beam videos from your phone to your Chromecast or AirPlay enabled devices
• No Internet required! Sync videos to watch offline, or connect with WiFi, 3G and 4G
• Pick up where you left off, no problem
• Comment on videos with the rest of the community
• Tell your friends about your favorite videos with Twitter, Facebook, texts, and email, right in the app
• For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account to get access. No need to resubscribe.
Adriene is an actor and yoga teacher based out of Austin, TX. She is co-founder of Find What Feels Good, a growing online library of Yoga and Yoga Lifestyle tools to encourage you to be authentic, do your best and find what feels good. She also leads Yoga With Adriene, a happy and successful online yoga community, which creates free creative content to inspire people of all shapes and sizes to connect to their body daily. Adriene approaches health and wellness with a playfulness and even a sense of humor that encourages all personalities to the mat. YWA takes her playful approach to yoga on the road, meeting new friends and connecting online relationships to real faces – always inviting you to build awareness, embrace individuality and connect to something BIG.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://yogawithadriene.vhx.tv/tos
What's New in Version 2.5
• Updated look and feel of welcome screen
• Playback enhancements
• Overall bug fixes and stability enhancements
YWA? Yes? YES!
Yoga with Adriene is perfect for me. Never really one to work out, not athletic, couldn't wait to get on the couch to watch TV at the end of the day... Now has been finding what feels good for 9 months. You say 9 months isn't long... How long have you stuck with something new? This has continually brought me to the mat every day for nine months. She is humble. She is flawed and not perfect. But that is what makes her perfect. She is human and genuine. She has help me lose 56 pounds in that time and give me (gasp) self confidence that I can do this. You have to be open, you have to get past all the goofy granola crunching legging wearing teachers that have come before and see that one can just teach and support you without being in the room. You can fall over, you can crumple like a bag if you don't master the pose the first time. You're in the safety of your own home. No one to judge. Not even yourself, she teaches you to get out of your head and just try, no judging, no harsh gym rats or perfect yogis to make you feel bad. Just a teacher to make you find what feels good. (For you)
Helping Me Make a Home Practice
Although I have attended a weekly yoga class locally for several years, I have struggled to have a daily practice at home between classes. Yoga with Adriene has changed that. The length of the videos is perfect (most are around a half hour but there are shorter ones for days I need that and longer ones when I can) and her friendly demeanor makes me look forward to doing it.
I just signed up for a membership so I can download some of the sessions for when I don't have internet access. I live off the grid, so our unconventional internet setup is often awol!
I like that some practices are very easy and some more challenging. I do find I have to look at what she's doing a little more than I'm used to from the various live teachers I've experienced but I think that is the only criticism I might have.
I am learning a lot and after sixteen days of a daily instead of weekly (I am still going to the live class - there is no substitute for being in a real room with friends) I can really feel the difference in my body which suffers from a sedentary job.
Thank you Adriene for making this possible.
I Love YWA!!
My first yoga class, in life, had a 70 year old amazing woman teacher. She was incredibly wise and just amazing. Since then, I have tried many other yoga classes and none have compared to my first. But then...I found YWA!! Adrienne is young and spunky and I love her personality but the best part is she is a "wise old soul" when it comes to yoga. She communicates in a fun loving way, while, at the same time, teaching proper form and self love. Adrienne, You are amazing!! Just think how incredible you will be when you are 70!!!!! I love your teachings and am learning to love myself better because of you and your practice! Thank you. ❤️❤️❤️
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 30, 2016
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 65.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yoga With Adriene, LLC
- © 2014 VHX Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Yoga with Adriene Subscription$9.99
- Yoga with Adriene Subscription$99.99