Subscribe to get access to all Find What Feels Good Yoga videos, right on your iPhone or iPad.
• Pay $9.99 a month with a 7-day free trial, auto-renewing monthly.*
• Pay $99.99 a year with a 30-day free trial, auto-renewing annually.*
With this subscription, you will receive:
• 100+ hours of Find What Feels Good Yoga!
• Beautiful, HD streaming videos
• Automatically beam videos from your phone to your Chromecast or AirPlay enabled devices
• No Internet required! Sync videos to watch offline, or connect with WiFi, 3G and 4G
• Pick up where you left off, no problem
• Comment on videos with the rest of the community
• Tell your friends about your favorite videos with Twitter, Facebook, texts, and email, right in the app
• For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account to get access. No need to resubscribe.
Adriene is an actor and yoga teacher based out of Austin, TX. She is co-founder of Find What Feels Good, a growing online library of Yoga and Yoga Lifestyle tools to encourage you to be authentic, do your best and find what feels good. She also leads Yoga With Adriene, a happy and successful online yoga community, which creates free creative content to inspire people of all shapes and sizes to connect to their body daily. Adriene approaches health and wellness with a playfulness and even a sense of humor that encourages all personalities to the mat. YWA takes her playful approach to yoga on the road, meeting new friends and connecting online relationships to real faces – always inviting you to build awareness, embrace individuality and connect to something BIG.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://yogawithadriene.vhx.tv/tos
Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash repeatedly for some users.
Ratings and Reviews
The creation of the FWFG app was a huge plus to the membership. Being able to access the videos anywhere & anytime makes keeping a frequent practice going so much more do-able. I really like the simplicity of interface, both visually and the way it flows. The download feature is also really nice. I like being able to save videos to create a ‘ favorites’ list for go- to videos. The only thing I’d change would be to have a notes feature, so you could add personalized notes about practices you like ( ie. ‘ this one has a sequence I want to practice more).
No one compares
Adriene is simply the best. She not only is educated and trained as a yoga instructor but so much more. She is a delight. She has a quirky sense of humor and randomly will cause you to just smile and laugh. Adrienes approach is to 'find what feels good' and encourages you to modify any pose and to do yoga at your level. She a positive, loving human being and I am so grateful I found her five yrs ago when she was just embarking on her journey. There
are many yoga instructors that are good but honestly I can not find a person that has that undefinable quality that she possesses.
She’s out of control
I used to be nobody I used to be a wallflower I didn’t even have a Dream Weaver. After I found yoga with adriene I was constantly getting phone calls from women left and right now my autocorrect even is a non factor. There are lots of great choices for yoga videos out here but once you take off your shoes and go inside other peoples’ houses your survival instincts will kick in if you watch these videos you will be the autocorrect. Parental discretion is advised—adriene can And will make the bad feelings go away
- Yoga With Adriene, LLC
- 133.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 Yoga With Adriene, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Yoga with Adriene Subscription $9.99
- Yoga with Adriene Subscription $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.