** Also look for our apps on the iPad! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the puzzles you own. View information, images, and add personal details. Type, year, edition, country, and more!
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Syncs directly for free with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can access your full collection on the web at any time from a desktop computer.
- Create a free account and store your puzzle collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new puzzles that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a puzzle.
- A coverflow view to see all of your puzzles when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your personal details to a puzzle: Current Value, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any puzzle details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- High resolution picture for each puzzle.
- Facebook and Twitter integration so you can share what you have with your friends.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
- Bug fixes
If you enjoy our apps, please leave us a review on the App Store. Reviews help us stay motivated to keep the updates coming. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Until they add camera to scan the barcode I will have to leave it as a one. Have not used it because it’s not user friendly like the other apps they developed.
I have a lot of sort it apps and I love them! This particular app won't let me scan the UPC or do a search on it. We have a lot of puzzles and unless this app gets fixed, I will be asking for a refund.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.