Collect hundreds of legendary heroes and engage in high risk, high reward card battle games in Battlejack, the only fantasy RPG game with a unique blackjack-inspired card battle system!
Help the heroes free the mythical tree Yggdrasil and restore the elemental balance to Midgard. Join a guild and battle Titans in epic RPG card games. As you battle Titans, deal battle cards that equal exactly 21 to deal the most damage, just like in blackjack!
Start your fantastical journey today in Battlejack, the only RPG game that uses a blackjack card battle system!
EXPLORE FANTASTICAL WORLDS
• Enjoy a fantasy story that leads you on an epic journey!
• The fantasy world of Midgard is full of adventures!
• Enjoy the all new Dark Maze, where you will encounter powerful enemies and face challenges like never before.
• Play this card RPG while killing time waiting for your bus or sitting on the toilet. Ain't modern gaming awesome?
CARD BATTLES – VICTORY OR NOTHING
• RPG fun full of exploring, collecting and customizing with a blackjack twist!
• In a card battle, score 21 to unlock a massive boost to all heroes.
• Like a real Blackjack game, you will face consequences if you're too greedy. Play it safe and don't get punished or try to defy the odds and risk it all.
COLLECT LEGENDARY HEROES
• Card collecting games – Collect trading cards for hundreds of unique heroes from the enemies you slay!
• Legendary heroes can be mixed and matched to create the perfect team from an troll-YAAAARRR!-pirate alliance to a cute unicorn- kitten squad: the possibilities are endless!
EVOLVE & EQUIP HUNDREDS OF HEROES
• Want heroes stronger than a fire mecha? What about a mega-powerful-lava-spitting-shredder-of-doom-and-death?!
• Legendary heroes can be fused, upgraded and customized to make them even stronger and cooler!
• Battle using the right party combinations to make your newbish weaklings become mighty gods in every card battle!
SLAY EPIC TITANS IN A GUILD
• Battle Titans with your guildmates, and help each other climb to the top of the leaderboard!
• As the goblin proverb says: If you want to wipe fast, fight alone; if you want to wipe far, fight together. Or something like that.
Enjoy an epic, fantasy story full of heroes, Titans and challenge yourself in turn based games inspired by blackjack! Join the legendary heroes on the quest to free the mythical tree Yggdrasil and restore elemental balance to the world of Midgard in Battlejack!
Download today to play turn-based card games and battle alongside the heroes of Midgard!
- Two new heroes!
- New Divine Events coming
- Torsten, Eir, Tapio, Artus, Asai and Angel gain a sixth star
- Awaken skills added to many heroes
- Energy refill price cap lowered!
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Fight monsters with…playing cards? It’s unexpected, and totally works.
Fun but some issues
The overall game is fun, but I have a few issues. THe core game is fun, with a simple black jack battle system. There are many cards to collect and some fun combo teams to build. However, after defeating dungeons, you get a chest. Each chest has a timer to unlock it. Some are short (45 mins) and some are long (12 hours). You can only hold 4 chest at a time and only unlock 1 at a time. You can use gems (in game currency purchased with real $ or unlocked by playing) to unlock chest faster. I find this mechanic an annoying cash grab. You are already throttled by how much energy you have available to you. Combine that with 4 full chest and you may not play for hours upon fear of losing good rewards. Now during the latest update you can now unlocked two chest at a time for $15 a month. They don’t allow gems only real $. The other new addition from the update is a party size buff. The game attempts to keep balance, by instilling a party size limit. All heroes have certain amount and the better they are the more it takes. You have to make tough decision upon building a team. Now with this update you can get plus 10 party size for $15 a month. This basically makes the game pay 2 win because a lower level guy can have a much bigger party than you and have a stronger team. Overall the game is fun, but these new updates leave a sour taste in my mouth.
Hey Guy! Thank you for the feedback on the update, we do appreciate it. /Sleepy
Best game on app store right now, but needs improvements
I’ve been playing this game meticulously since its release. I absolutely love it and recommend it to anyone who loves rpg’s, action, cards, and so forth. The hero’s are amazing and well developed. The typings and skills make it even better. However, there aren’t enough “magical” heroes. Also, the energy system is a bit flawed. There is no way to spend gems on regular energy and there aren’t any in-app purchases for regular energy, only titan energy. If they added some, more players would invest in the game. Also, acquiring evolution material is extremely difficult for 5-to-6 star evolutions. So, once you build your way up to 5 star heroes, it takes forever, or extreme luck, to get the evolution material to evolve them to 6 star, which ruins the game for some and I’ve seen some people quit playing altogether for that reason. Lastly, it’s difficult to save up coins and the events to get coins cost so much energy that nobody can utilize them properly.
With all that said, this game is amazing and I have no intentions of leaving. Best on the app store in my opinion! I hope to see more improvements in the future that tend to the player’s experience while playing.
Hey Cweez! A trick to getting your 6star heroes it to make use of the kitties you get from time to time in missions/chests. They have very simple evolution conditions, and make for *very* useful evolution fodder! /Sleepy
- Grand Cru Oy
- 257.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Grand Cru
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Bag of Gems $9.99
- Barrel of Gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.