Dawn of Crafting
By Goktug Yilmaz
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
● Minecraft meets Cookie Clicker
● Craft inventions & Discover recipes
● Most updated iOS game of 2016. (61 times)
● Mash of 6 genres: RPG, Puzzle, Incremental, Adventure, Unfolding, Crafting
● Most of our players play 20+ hours, are you one of them?
● “You've never played anything like Dawn of Crafting!” -Notch
● Featured on the App Store multiple times
You are a lost young Homo Sapien whose village was destroyed by the Homo Erectus. Master Crafter Alf, takes you as his apprentice and teaches you the fine art of crafting. You learn everything you can, increase your skills, discover new recipes and craft a lot of items. You build a village one stick at a time and further progress humankind. But some forces will stand in the way of your progress...
Dawn of Crafting has an active & loving community where you can share strategies, discover hidden features, design new features for the devs and make new friends all over the world. Join us on Touch Arcade & Reddit, links below.
◆ NO ADS & NO IAP REQUIRED
We both hate that stuff.
◆ GUARANTEED MONEY RETURN
If you’re not satisfied, we’re not satisfied.
◆ OFFLINE SINGLE PLAYER
Play in your subway and toilet!
◆ INFINITE REPLAYABILITY
Prestige and keep going!
◆ CASUAL & HARDCORE
Play at your own pace or craft like a madman!
◆ USE LOGIC & INTUITION
Average people may run out of brain RAM.
Download now and start crafting! See how civilization progresses with new updates!
● If you like Minecraft ▶ Download
● If you like Terraria ▶ Download
● If you like Doodle God ▶ Download
● If you like A Dark Room ▶ Download
● If you don’t like thinking in games ▶ Don't Download
Visit Us: http://www.dawnofcrafting.com
Like Us: http://www.facebook.com/dawnofcrafting
Follow Us: http://www.twitter.com/dawnofcrafting
Reddit Us: https://www.reddit.com/r/dawnofcrafting
Touch Arcade Forum: bit.ly/DawnArcade
Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Message Us In Game: Menu->Contact->Message Us
Experiencing any problems? Got some suggestions? We would love to hear from you! Reach out!
What's New in Version 1.3
1.3 - Villagers & Automation!
• 50 new villagers!
• 10 new buildings!
• Villager now work in buildings to produce items.
• Added 10 new items & recipes.
• Minion continues gathering when app is totally closed. (Thanks all)
• Added new villager sidequests.
• Toilet slots increased from 1,2,4 to 4,8,12.
• Lowered Seduran deal offer time to 6 hours. (Thanks Xaeyr)
• Sequoia investment now has a cap. (Thanks All)
• Added a new way to earn Generation Points.
• All quests can be skipped in new generations if you succesfully save Alf. (Thanks all)
• When you fail to save Alf you lose 30% instead of 60%. (Thanks duck3912)
• End game quests give Shiny Stones instead of raw GPs. (Thanks DragnLord)
• Removed breaking chance of Coconut Shells. (Thanks Gameboy98)
• When village destroyed Shiny Stones in buildings don't get destroyed. (Thanks BarcodeExpress)
• Increased Mammoth thick fur amount. (Thanks Adam)
• Mating chamber gives 1 Fishing Rod instead of 5. (Thanks Roger)
• Player Stats show current Generation Points.
• Added obvious trash button. (Thanks all)
• Shiny Stones have description saying they give GPs. (Thanks DragnLord)
• Better explanation for Tool Belts. (Thanks Roger, DragnLord)
• Take all & discard buttons moved to top. (Thanks All)
• Fixed Message Devs "Done" button not working. (Thanks All)
• Added Twitter recipe discovery share rewards.
• Added Twitter achivement share rewards.
• Added Twitter follow rewards.
• Better description to donations. (Thanks CountryBoy)
• Game doesn't lag and crash when Minion comes back from a long trip. (Thanks All)
• Fixed durability adding to the wrong item. (Thanks Ralph)
• Fixed Generation Items in crafting box not moving to the new generations. (Thanks M)
• Fixed dragging to Belt bugs. (Thanks Ahmed)
• Fixed transfering negative energy foods into pots from bags. (Thanks Tin)
• Marketplace doesn't give you more items than your total storage capacity. (Thanks Yan)
• Fixed refreshing fire durability when burning from Shed. (Thanks Roger)
• Fixed - energy foods creating problems on trips. (Thanks BarcodExpress)
• Fixed gambling crash.
• Fixed village storage view refresh bug. (Thanks Roger)
• Fixed crafting sometimes not showing item. (Thanks Rachel)
It’s a lot to take in
This game can be a grind and a lot to take in. It’s so much grinding and if you’re into that stuff then this game is for you. The videos definitely attracted me to playing this game but it fast forwarded days of grinding to show you the good stuff and you need to constantly look at the crafting book until you eventually remember some recipes. And then everything constantly needs to be gathered and crafted such as tools which can get destroyed so easily.
I was convinced to get this game cause the reviews were from biased people who sincerely love the grind and crafting of the game but it’s definitely overwhelming for the average player and if you don’t keep up with the game then you definitely will forget recipes and it takes away from the game when you constantly have to remind yourself the recipes.
Reasonably entertaining ;)
Not overly demanding and enjoyable so far. New recipes seem to build at a reasonable rate and aren’t too esoteric/random seeming. Still have several whole categories to unlock yet so may change mind down the line but haven’t been frustrated or put off yet.
Engrossing and extremely addictive, I promise you will not be able to put it down after you start. And the most recent update adds a wonderful variety of new content.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 83.0 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Goktug Yilmaz
- © 2015 goktug yilmaz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Primitive Donation$0.99
- Small Donation$4.99
- Medium Donation$9.99
- Large Donation$24.99