** Also look for our apps on the iPhone! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the model trains you own. View information, images, and add personal details. Type, year, edition, country, and more!
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your model trains collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new model trains that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a model train.
- A coverflow view to see all of your model trains when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your personal details to a model train: Current Value, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any model train details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- High resolution picture for each model train.
- Facebook and Twitter integration so you can share what you have with your friends.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
- Bug fixes
If you enjoy our apps, please leave us a review on the App Store. Reviews help us stay motivated to keep the updates coming. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Scanned 1st Lionel car. Worked. Scanned MTH, nothing. Menards, nothing. Four more MTH, five more Lionel, nothing. Paid 5.99 for the scanning feature that doesn’t work. What a waste. Stay away from this app.
Had this app on all my iOS devices. Now only works on 1 of the three. App crashes on the other two when it's launched. Really like the app but needs fixed.
Could be better
Not a bad app to store your database. It does have export and back up facilities.
Does need some fixes.
1. Photo images keep disappearing and need to keep reloading.
2. App crashes if you delete an item.
3. Back up and export do not include images, so if you export, it’s just the database without images.
4. Sort out customer service, I have already sent an email asking for assistance on losing images and no response!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.