*Featured in Bloomberg, Mashable, The Independent, The Wall Street Journal, The CBC, BNN and The Beaverton*
Join the world’s fastest growing community of people trading clothing, plants, accessories, furniture and more.
Get started on Bunz today by posting something you haven’t used lately!
How to Bunz:
- Post things you have to offer and let other people know what you’re looking for
- Chat to discuss your trade offer and arrange a meetup
- Exchange friendly reviews after your trade is complete
- See new posts in your city in a chronological feed
- Search using keywords and filter by distance
- Chat about your trade and arrange a meetup
- Find things you love and use things you no longer want to get them
- Meet great people in your city
- See past reviews and ratings of the person you are meeting
- Meet at official trading zones in your neighbourhood
Over 150,000 people have already started using Bunz to declutter their homes and change the way we think about consumption. What are you waiting for?
Questions? See help.bunz.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bunz v3.3.0 "Shop Till You Drop"
It's the summer of Bunz and BTZ! We hope by now you've been able to trade with BTZ or spend them at one of almost 100 local businesses that accept them. If not, don't worry - the best is yet to come.
New this release:
Sort Shop Local businesses by: Coffee, Alcohol, Service, Retail, Beauty, Food. Results are returned in order of the businesses closest to you.
Refer friends to Bunz using your username, instead of relying on us to track your referrals (that didn't work).
Link social accounts to your Bunz profile. Why? Some people want to direct people to their Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn accounts. Everyone uses Bunz differently and we're all for it, while also allowing new users to increase their trust right away by showing they're a real person and not a Trolly McTroll.
See recognized Makers with a new 'maker badge' that will appear on the profiles of official Bunz artists and creators, also known as Makers. We've also added a Maker collection you can view from the home feed.
Sanely navigate your notification settings. We cleaned up the menu for both Push and Email notifications.
See more posts you might like. This is a new weekly email that employs a smart robot (algorithm) to come up with posts it thinks you might like. If you don't want to receive this email you can unsubscribe from it in Settings > Email Notifications or directly from the bottom of the email itself. The robot won't be offended.
Until next time.
Ratings and Reviews
No room for error
Oh you didn't include your location? Well everything you just entered in your post that took you an hour to masterfully write is gone. Once you click submit you're all in baby :)
Don't Download this App- useless
After signing up with my email address and going through the signup and email confirmation process, when you login , it continues to say email account has not be verified. I would click on the Verify button and it directs you to download the App. Then I tried changing my password, I receive an email to change reset password and it redirects me to download the App. Unless they fix this bug, you will not be able to login.....Don't Download, it doesn't work........very disappointed
Is it facebook only now? i select signup with email but its greyed out. And I dont really care for facebook.
- Shufl Inc
- 136.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Artifact Labs Incorporated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.