Tired of boring common square levels? Finaly there is a brand new minesweeper with different game modes! Each level is a part of collection. Complete collections to obtain keys and gain access for more episodes. Achieve higher levels to unlock new items, chests, pets and much more! Try it now for free!
Important! If you’re an experienced player disable "begginer" game mode in options and reach the hardest levels.
• Online mode!
• 18 episodes, 119 collection, 1071 unique levels!
• 30 pets. Would you be able to collect all additional evolutions at 180 levels?
• Paid add-on "Puzzles". 42 puzzles and 714 levels available!
• Two types of game fields: square and hexagon.
• Treasure chests and useful items hidden at game field.
• And of course coins, which will be handful to buy these items!
• Quests - a great opportunity to earn coins and challenge yourself.
• Play classic 3 different difficulties of Minesweeper or throw your skills in Custom mode, in which you can design width, height, types and difficulty of the minefield by yourself.
• Scale the screen smoothly using buttons for comfortable one-hand gameplay.
• Progress always autosaves wherever you've stopped and also saves in cloud if using "Game Center".
• Challenge yourself by getting 24 achievements and compare your successes with other players.
• Developer worked very hard especially for all Minesweeper fans =)
Online mode is released! All news about the game on twitter and facebook pages
- Updated the basic components of the game
- Supports all new iPhones
- Notifications can now come during the game
- Soon a new episode
If after updating you have problems, be sure to write to email@example.com or to social networks!
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but I want to save my progress across multiple devices
This is a very good game, but I would like the option to have a sign in feature to save my progress from my phone. It would be nice to share save data between an iPad and a Samsung phone!
Hello, thanks. There is no synchronization between devices in the game. You can only restore the progress of the game in the options if you have lost it or changed the device.
This is the best minesweeper game I’ve played on iOS. What is killing me right now, is that the app crashes after almost every single ad. The only way to play without being interrupted is to turn on airplane mode.
Amazing extension of the classic
This game is a great expansion of the classic Minesweeper game, including hexagonal spaces and oddly-shaped boards that make the game easier and more challenging, depending on the details.
- Anton Krukov
- 67.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Крюков А.В.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- Premium online mode (30 days) $2.99
- Add-On: Puzzles $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.