Use Video Reverser to reverse your HD videos (with their associated audio track), in order to play them backwards.
The original resolution and frame rate of the video is preserved.
Add this awesome and fun effect to your video and create something unique that will astonish your friends.
Export the converted video to your Camera Roll, to iTunes File Sharing or to your favourite social network.
You will find the original and intuitive user interface, common to all our videos applications.
These applications have been featured many times by Apple and various websites.
This application can run, on your iPhone and your iPad, as a standalone application, a Photo Extension, or as an Action Extension (from the compatible applications like the Photo app).
Videos can be imported from your device, iTunes File Sharing or directly from the camera.
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported in all screens.
Here are the new features of this version 4.0 :
- Media can be imported into the application using the standard photo picker (its content is similar to Apple's Photo application).
- Media can be imported into the application using the standard file picker (its content is similar to that of Apple's Files application).
- When the media is saved to the camera roll, it is automatically associated to an album named "Video Reverser".
- The previously selected video is now highlighted in blue in the video selection screen.
- iTunes File Sharing has been renamed File, since it is now possible to access media using Apple's File application as well.
- The iTunes File Sharing folder is now visible/modifiable in the Apple Files application.
- The exported video will be HEVC if the input video is HEVC.
- The filename of the exported video file is now prefixed by the original filename of the source video, followed by the current date and time.
- Fix for some videos not correclty reverted.
- The request for review popup is displayed less often.
- A small tutorial is displayed while using the app to learn the basics.
- The duration of the video is now displayed below the thumbnail in the video selection screen.
- Smaller fixes and improvements
If you like Video Reverser, please leave a comment on the App Store, and let your friends know about the app :)
Ratings and Reviews
Works so well but crashes constantly
Are you going to fix this.
It would also be great if it could have the option keep the original video along with the reversed video
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry about the issues you have.
There are no reason for the app to crash constantly, so please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can find the potential problem.
Also, the app does not delete the original video, it creates a new one which is reversed. Contact me as well if you need to clarify that.
- Francis Bonnin
- 48.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pacolabs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.