Easily download music from clouds to your device and play offline.
Make your unlimited music library available on your device. Anytime. Anywhere.
● Download songs and play without internet or Wifi (offline music player).
● Wi-fi transfer: import music into the app through computer's web browser.
● Open in / Copy to: easy to import files from other apps.
● All of the most popular formats are supported: .flac .mp3, .aiff, .m4a, .wav...
● Full-Featured Music Player:
- Sleep timer.
- Background playback, lock screen and control center, headphones support.
- Playback with repeat of song or list and shuffle.
- Play next/later and reordering in Up Next queue.
● Unlimited free storage with Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive.
● Universal music player for both iPhone and iPad.
### Your 5star rating & comment will support us to improve the features and to give updates.
● App Support:
- Critical bugs fixed.
- UI bugs on iPhone 5, iPhone 6 fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
My only gripe is that the full-screen ads that you have to close out of periodically will keep you from being able to use headphone or lock screen audio controls (play/pause/next song etc) until you open the app up again and close the ad. I don’t understand why there isn’t a paid version that’s ad free. I would pay good money for a functional ad free music player app.
FYI: For anyone looking to play mp3s stored in your phone or iCloud files, there is a way though it’s hard to figure out on your own. Open your file manager app, go to the song you want to put in this app, click the share button, and find this app’s icon in the share menu. This will import the MP3 file to this app, where they can auto play or be added to playlists.
All in all it’s excellent. Sometimes you have to tell it to download a song more than once, because it will tell you it has downloaded everything you asked but some songs won’t show up. But for the most part it does everything well. You can upload songs to the phone using the app from a variety of places including Google Drive and Dropbox or even from your own desktop. As far as playback goes it’s excellent and flawless so far. I just wish there was a way to buy the app so that the commercials would stop when I’m trying to upload the songs. They do not seem to show up during playback, though!
Say music is downloaded, but not!
I downloaded the app, even tho I was hesitant. I do not trust certain apps because they explore all through your phone. Any who, I downloaded the app, hooked it up to my Account and was happy because all my music popped up. So I chose each song I wanted to be downloaded. So It was a total of 7 songs, the downloaded said all 7 songs was downloaded. I went over to my Library and there was nothing there. I did it 3x each time I did it the number 7 would pop as a notification on my playlist tab. So every time I clicked on it the songs was just a not there. So I am deleting, idk if you are stealing people’s information or what but from the reviews, a lot of people had this issue or having this issue.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.