Conquer planets and mine resources in galaxies throughout the universe in this addicting clicker / idle / incremental game! Utilizing a simple tap and drag of your finger, Click and Conquer: Space Age features an incredible amount of depth, strategy, collectables, upgrades, achievements, and of course, tapping.
Set in the infinite vacuum of space, begin the game with just one weak ship, but quickly tap your way to an infinite amount of wealth, power, and numerous ally ships to aid you in your efforts. Put your dexterity to the test in the fast-paced conquest mode to defeat your enemies and conquer planets for idle income. When the game slows down, Prestige to reset your game for a huge reward that will allow you to progress further and quicker than before.
- Infinite gameplay! Constantly progress further and further on each play-through!
- Idle play! Allow Extraction Bots to do all the tapping for you, Patrol Squads to increase idle income for you, and your Ally ships to do all the fighting for you!
- Active play! Sure, you can play idle, but if you really want to progress quickly, tap tap tap away and upgrade often.
- Offline progress! No internet connection required, and continue earning coins when the game is closed.
- Conquer increasingly defended planets to earn an idle gold income and stars for upgrades. Drag your finger to fire at enemies while avoiding their shots in this arcade style space shooter. Beware of the powerful bosses!
- Hire Patrol Squads to defend the vast Light Years of space within your conquered territory, and earn idle income from their successes.
- Explore resource planets and tap as fast as you can to manually extract gold and gems for upgrades.
- Upgrade your ships' damage, health, and skills in the Workshop to make them more and more powerful.
- Prestige to earn and collect Tech Cards, Blueprints, and Alien Schematics, all of which have unique benefits that help you push further on your next play-through.
- Over 150 unique permanent Tech Cards that effect and benefit you in every aspect of the game, from tapping to idling to conquering.
- Over 25 unique powerful Blueprints to collect and level up that will benefit you in various parts of the game.
- Over 10 unique powerful Alien Schematics to collect and level up that will benefit you in various parts of the game.
- Complete side missions for quick rewards!
- Traverse through asteroid fields and destroy any in your path for bonus resources!
- Work your way up to owning all 20 ally ships and all 20 Patrol Squads, and let their skills and power benefit you in battle!
- Each ship has powerful bonus skills to level up that will increase their effectiveness in battle.
- Play every day for an increasingly better daily reward!
- Strive to complete achievements to earn huge rewards.
- Impressive, space-themed graphics, setting, sounds, and music.
Click and Conquer: Space Age is sure to keep you entertained and antsy to push further for that next Prestige. Enjoy your conquering!
- Added a "Sort ships by DPS" option to the conquer menu where you select which ships to bring into battle.
- New Blueprint "Storm Spotter" to decrease asteroid storm timer by 30 secs.
- Asteroid storms now occur much more often, meaning you get more awesome rewards from them! The timer now constantly counts down, rather than only while extracting.
- New side mission to conquer the next LY planet without getting hit once (big reward).
- Fixed the captain side mission bug.
Ratings and Reviews
Very great, but one problem
Game is a very great idle clicker, since you can easily relax and move on. But one huge issue is the “handpicked” technology that you receive. At first I thought it wasn’t a problem until I received two more of the technology. When I go to the prestige screen it says I can pick 2 blueprints after prestige. However I have a +4 In handpicked, so it should be saying a higher amount then that right? I haven’t went to test that out, but I’m concerned that this might be a huge bug that could ruin the game. All thanks appreciated
More you unlock more fun stuff to play. I even want to watch the ads. The ads you choose when to play and it actually gives you stuff you need.
Screw tap titans this is my new clicker game!!
Excellent idle game
More engaging than other idle games that I've played, there is always something more to do to increment your progress.
I like the sf theme, it's a nice change from the typical fantasy motif.
Planet conquering adds an interesting twist to things as you attempt to keep your little fleet intact to reach the boss ships.
Ad rewards are scaled much better than most games, too, providing significant amounts of currency or materials.
Definitely worth picking up if you enjoy idle type games.
- Thomas Bizal
- 61.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Thomas Bizal
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- 125 Hours Resources $3.99
- 125 Prestige FMats $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.