Tide is the #1 app for guide your body and mind-calming together with nature, help you to relax, focus and sleep better.
Tide is a physical and mental health app on a theme of nature sounds, which helps you to keep focused, reduce stress, relax and sleep better in the busy daily life. There are two primary functional modules combined with various nature sounds scenes that makeup it: “FOCUS” and “SLEEP”. It is a way you enter another peaceful time-space away from the fast-paced current moment. Staying with Tide can reduce your stress and anxiety, keep your concentration focused and get higher quality sleep.
Be suitable for people:
- Urban population suffers from sleep problems.
- Procrastinators that have difficulties keeping focused.
- Creative workers that frequently disturbed by a noisy environment.
- The high-stress population that had been in anxiety and tired feelings for a long time.
- Meditation practitioners who want to achieve peacefulness of body and mind.
- People who want a better version of self.
1. Nature Sounds:
- Selected high quality sounds from nature world, create a trip through time-space.
- With the original functionality of music fusion, you can enjoy the white noise simultaneously with music playing.
- Different sounds with specific efficacy are offered in two functional modules: FOCUS and SLEEP.
2. Sleep & Nap:
- Various nature sounds help you get a good sleep.
- Through day and night, you can switch between quick nap mode and sleep mode according to your need.
- Lightly wakeup makes it much easier to get up.
- With mild alarm clock, every time you wake up can be a beautiful experience.
3. Focus Timer:
- Efficient work mode: Based on the Pomodoro technique, we set a timer consist of a twenty-five minutes concentration followed by a five-minute break.
- Historical focusing analysis: Review your every focused time.
- Customizing length: Create your own timer which adapted to different scenes.
- Immersive mode: Leaving the app will make your focusing fail.
4. Daily Inspiring Quotes:
- Selected daily inspiring quote, with respect to everyone who mindfully living.
- Past pictures and quotes can be looked back through the calendar.
- Share the well-designed daily quote card with people that you concerned.
5. Tide Diary:
- Every beautiful moment here is recorded by visible data report.
- Fine sharing card makes the peaceful journey emerged.
6. Minimalist Design:
- Minimalist interface design with the "less is more" philosophy.
- Supported iPad Pro Split View, multi-task and landscape mode.
- 2017 and 2016 App of the Year
- "App of the Day" of App Store
- Reported by Business Insider
- Great features. Beautiful backgrounds, inspiring quotes, charming sounds, lovely reminder and timer and very smooth and easy-to-use interface with beneficial options such as immersive mode and breaks. Best App in this field! — AhmedSheta
- I really enjoy the background noises and the ability to customize the different times is amazing. — NanaKitty13
- It is so helpful and I just want to work even more. I wake up in the mornings and I feel so peaceful. I'm smarter and calmer. — Owekie
*Tide has connected to HealthKit. You can optionally synchronize focusing and sleeping data to the health app of iPhone.
Tide offers auto-renewing monthly, quarterly and yearly subscription options:
- $1.99/1 month
- $4.99/3 month
- $15.99/12 month
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account and will automatically renew unless turned off at least 24h before the period ends. Your account will be charged within 24-hours prior to the end of the period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew from iTunes account settings. The unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.
- Terms: https://tide.moreless.io/terms/en/tos.html
- Fixed some exceptions, better performance and experience
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app and I have had no problems with it. I love everything about it and if you are reading this wondering if you should get the app...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!! This app is amazing it has helped me so much. I have gotten to truly know me and I’m really enjoying this app. I love that you can set reminders and I also love the quotes it has every time you open the app. Yes there is things that you have to pay for but they give you a wide selection so you don’t have to buy anything if you don’t want to. That might be the only down side but it is only .99 cents so it’s not that much and there is still so much more to choose from. I could go on and on about how much I LOVE this app but you would be reading for days I really think that you should get this app! I also hope that you enjoy this app as much as I do and you can share it with your friends.
Simple and functional
Honestly speaking, I didn't understand minimalism until after using this app. At first, I thought it was actually too simple, but after using it a couple times, I got the hang of things and came to appreciate the minimalist design. It has been one of the most useful apps I’ve come across and I use it every day!
UPDATE: I have a couple minor issues with the newest update for a few reasons: First, the nature sounds aren’t continuous loop throughout; you can hear when it stops if you’re doing a long focus session. Secondly, I like that the sounds original app slowly fades toward the end of a session while the new one just cuts it off abruptly. I guess these are not the biggest things you’re concerned about but they go along way in overall satisfaction of the app, at least for me.
Simple, elegant, no distractions
UPDATE: Really love the app, but not the new update. The white noise stops and stutters, and sometimes will cut out entirely. Some of the issues seem to occur around the same time as a notification from another app, but not all of them.
Absolutely beautiful design. Each day you get a new image and inspiring quote. Each "break time" offers a suggestion like "walk around," "drink a glass of water," or "close your eyes." Zero nonessential functions on the screen. All the aesthetic choices are gorgeous.
I have no idea how or if the creator is making money, but there are also lots of updates, each with real new features.
Two suggestions to the maker:
1. Include an "overall study session timer" that runs in the background and displays throughout each study and break time. This way, if I want to sit down and study for, say, six hours in total, I can know how much total time I have left.
2. Get a native English writer (who is good at English, which not all native English speakers are) to look over your description. There are many typos and grammatical errors, which might make this app seem less well-made. That would be a pity, since it's fantastic.
- Guangzhou Moreless Network Technology Co., Ltd
- 144.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MORELESS, Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Quarterly Tide Membership $4.99
- Monthly Tide Membership $1.99
- Yearly Tide Membership $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.