Hello, eager young builder, and welcome to the world's best city building simulator! Seize the chance to become a billionaire by creating the greatest city the world has ever seen. Get ready to create, upgrade and automate the most profitable city of all time in the best idle game!
In Idle City Empire you can become a real estate tycoon by making smart investments into a wide variety of buildings and businesses. You'll be a millionaire before you know it! Can you build the most profitable city in the universe?
- AUTOMATE your city and earn continuously while you’re away to get rich
- COLLECT AND UPGRADE loads of cool buildings and businesses
- CARNIVALS & ICE CREAM – Increase your city's happiness and production by keeping the party going
- PRESTIGE and move to a new location by reaching a high enough population
- INVEST WISELY with smart decisions on when to upgrade, re-build or earn idle profits
- BUILD WITH FRIENDS for even more profit bonuses!
- PLAY ANYWHERE! - Free to play online or offline, no connection required.
Build a city and become the greatest and richest of all city tycoons!
Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/buildawaygame/
Got questions? Check out our community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/idlecityplayers/
Got feedback? We're always happy to hear it: email@example.com
Terms of Service: http://www.futureplaygames.com/termsofservice.html
Love from the Idle City Empire Team, Helsinki
Various bug fixes and improvements!
Thank you for playing! Keep the businesses running and Build Away!
Ratings and Reviews
Rome wasn’t built in a day, thank goodness—where would the fun be in that? Build Away! doesn’t require your constant attention, but this captivating cartoon city might keep you coming back more often than you’d expect, as you check on your construction creations and rake in all that sweet, virtual cash. Adorable interactions, cool surprises, and a neverending stream of clinking coins make it an urban architect’s delight.
Major issue that needs to be resolved
This is the first time I’ve actually ever written a review for an app. Despite the update that has left a large base of users in uproar, I’m still a fan of the game. The reason I have given it two stars is the inability to sell buildings after you have built them. There are a variety of reasons this option should be implemented:
1) You are unable to build the Mayor’s Palace because the Town Hall has already been built. The only way you could previously build the Mayor’s Palace was by selling the Town Hall.
2) Briefcases can make buildings worth more that others in your city after being upgraded. You may have a building that you want to implement after being upgraded, but cannot without moving to a new city.
3) If you are attempting to upgrade another building, selling a current building would allow a small amount of capital that would allow other buildings in your city to flourish.
I believe these issues can be fixed by simply provided users the ability to sell their current buildings for a portion of the capital it took to reach them to their current level. I will fix my rating to four stars if, at a minimum, the ability to build the Mayor’s Palace is fixed.
Hey, thanks for the review! We're sorry to hear that you don't like all the changes we've made on the game in the recent update. We listened to a lot of player feedback, went back to the drawing board and made these changes in order to make the gameplay more streamlined and fun. Not being able to change the buildings was a natural move at this point, as we received many requests to do this, and have noticed how it works extremely well on our other similar title Idle Farming Empire. I'll share your thoughts to the development team and let them know how players have received this update, but unfortunately I cannot promise any changes to these gameplay mechanics at this point. Hopefully you'll find them to your liking once you get accustomed to them! All the best from Futureplay Games
Poor game design
Nice animations and overall presentation, nice eye candy but some serious game design flaws.
So the goal for each stage is to collect population. Can you guess what's the most efficient way to do that? Taking down your buildings. I don't know who thinks this is a good idea but the best way to pass a stage is to take down your buildings and rebuild repeatedly.
To pass any stage:
1. Acquire reasonably amount of money (1aa) takes you 2 minutes
2. Upgrade the cheapest house to lvl 3
3. Change it to something else then back to the cheapest
4. Repeat step 2
There is literally no need to care about the profit gameplay at all. No need for cards, no need for any other buildings. Even when pretend to care about the profit why would anyone build anything that is second best? I only use one single building and opening any legendary doesn't affect me at all.
Could have been such a nice game but I bet the lead game designer dropped out of high school, that is if there is one.
If you want to fix it, makes population generate from money, this way we would actually care about profit. Make your building non-repeatable, this way getting new buildings feels rewarding and exciting. To solve the mid-game-little-progression problem, make carnival games etc a big boost so that player can get pass it
- Futureplay Oy
- 205.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Futureplay Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Ice Cream Special $1.99
- Piggy Bank of Gems $1.99
- Wheelbarrow of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.