The famous game remastered in a new 25th Anniversary Edition!
The father and mother of all 'Haunted Mansion' games!
Winner of multiple gaming awards and “No. 1 Rated Game of 1994”.
"Stunning and revolutionary graphics; a slice of history for adventure fans." - Adventure Gamers
"The new standard in interactive entertainment." - Bill Gates (Founder of Microsoft Corporation, 1993)
Henry Stauf's mansion has been abandoned for as long as anyone dare remember. Stauf was a master toy maker, a maker of amazing puzzles and this strange, eerie, mansion was his greatest creation.
It stands empty, rotting ever since children started dying with his toys near them, ever since six guests came and were never seen again.
Now, you are in the house, moving from one room to another, trying to remember and trying to forget. Because Stauf's game isn't over. There were six guests the world knew about - and there was one other.
The mansion of horror comes to life again and only you can end this mad nightmare and learn the secret of the 7th guest.
The game features:
- Groundbreaking use of full-motion video and dialogue recorded by live actors in a terrifyingly virtual environment.
- Bizarre puzzles to solve and games to play.
- 22 stunningly rendered, devilishly surprising, 3-D rooms await you in this fully explorable haunted mansion.
‘25th Anniversary Edition' features:
- Totally new, much praised, game play controls that were built from the ground up for touch-screens.
* Hotspot based with the option to highlight all hotspots in each game screen.
* Skip quickly any scene.
* Completely new map, which can be access directly from the game screen
- Completely new game menus and save/load system
- Three Music options: The praised, orchestrated, music score re-mastered or the original score in high quality Midi recording or Adlib
- Much improved voice acting audio and all-new, optional subtitles
- High-end graphics upscaling (xBR filter) for high-resolution displays
- Optional retro settings: play with original graphics, original music and even the original controls (mouse pointer)
- A lot of extras:
* ‘The Making of’ featurette
* 19 Deleted Scenes and 34 Deleted Audio Parts
* Comprehensive Soundtrack: 36 Tracks to add to your music collection!
* ‘The 7th Guest’ Novel (157 pages)
* The Original Script (104 pages), ‘The Stauf Files’ booklet (20 pages), Original Game Manual (41 pages)
- Multiple languages (ALL included without additional payment):
English voice acting, with or without English, Portuguese, Italian, Swedish or Hebrew subtitles
German voice acting with or without German subtitles
French voice acting with or without French subtitles
Russian voice acting with or without Russian subtitles
The 25th Anniversary Edition produced and developed by MojoTouch © 2014-2019 all rights reserved.
Licensed from Trilobyte Games, LLC - the original game developer. An Oregon-based corporation.
Uses ScummVM which is protected under GNU-GPL v2. For more information please visit MojoTouch website.
Better Easter Egg Implementation (both the old codes of PC and CD-i works).
Did you guys find it yet ?
Original Opening Credits (restored)
Voice audio cracks
Music not playing (or playing the wrong music) on some scenes
Martine Bath Scream (restored)
Double hotspots on Spiders Puzzle
Microscope Puzzle completely not mandatory (can just continue to the Knives Puzzles)
Some Italian subtitles
Ratings and Reviews
7th Guest in all its community theater glory
I _love_ the acting in this game. It’s just so charming. What a great memory. Being able to play a 1gb version of 7th Guest on a handheld device that performs faster and smoother than the original would blow my 1994 mind LOL. I wish that the original models could have been used to render a free 3d environment instead of the pre-rendered scenes, and remastering the cut scenes would be great, too. I’d pay $25-30 for that version. Still - not having to wait for a cd to load on a pentium really ups the enjoyability.
Buy it! Beat Stauf again, for the first time!
This game is still as enjoyable from a nostalgic perspective as it is for a first time viewing. The amount of effort and love put into this game back in the day still shows. This was early CD ROM days, you guys. They had a full score on MIDI! I have yet to find a game as fun to play or one where an old man tanuts your intellect. There's a reason why it keeps coming back, it's pure joy.
Not perfect, but acceptable and enjoyable.
I previously gave it 2 stars, cause it was out of sync with the character segments and their voices. I just finished playing the whole game (with a little help from my old strategy Guide), and found it wasn’t as bad. I ‘Guest’ it’s the best that could be done, to make this game as memorable and spooky as possible. Thanks.
- Liron Barzilai
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2008 MojoTouch and Trilobyte Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.