A cutting-edge open access journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Clinical and Translational Science” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Full Articles, Commentaries, Point-Counterpoints, Clinical Trials, Reviews and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in clinical pharmacology and translational science even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Accepted Article and Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract, figures, or tables via email
Clinical and Translational Science (CTS) highlights original research that helps bridge laboratory discovery with the diagnosis and treatment of human disease. Research may appear as Full Articles, Commentaries, Point-Counterpoint, Clinical Trials, or Reviews. CTS also includes invited didactic content that covers the connections between clinical pharmacology and translational medicine. These additional features provide context for research articles and facilitate understanding for a wide array of individuals interested in clinical and translational science. CTS welcomes high quality, scientifically sound original manuscripts focused on clinical pharmacology and translational science, including animal, in vitro, in silico, and clinical studies supporting the breadth of drug discovery, development, regulation and clinical use of drugs.
CTS is an official journal of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology (ASCPT).
Founded in 1900, the ASCPT is a scientific society dedicated to improving the understanding and use of existing drug therapies and developing better and safer treatments for the future. With more than 2,000 professionals whose primary interest is to promote and advance the science of human pharmacology and therapeutics, the society is the largest scientific and professional organization serving the discipline of clinical pharmacology.
Minor branding update
- 19.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Clinical and Translational Science content updates Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.