Airspace for DJI
By Auto Flight Logic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Airspace is a free iOS app that allows you to participate in Airspaces created with Autopilot. Airspace allows multiple devices to share telemetry in real-time, including both location and altitude information. If a device is connected to an aircraft, it will also share the aircraft telemetry with the other devices in the Airspace.
Once connected, Airspace will continue to run even when the app is in the background. Background execution enables use cases where it is desirable to lock the device screen, such as an athlete performing an action sport.
There are currently two types of Airspaces: Peer-to-Peer and Network. Peer-to-Peer Airspaces have limited connection range, but lower latency. Network Airspaces have unlimited connection range, but may have higher latency.
There are many possible use cases for Airspace, including but not limited to:
- Using the location of an iPhone as the Focus Subject where the iPhone is attached to an athlete
- Using the location of an iPhone as the Follow Leader on a wifi-only iPad
- Using the barometric altitude of an iPhone as the Altitude Reference on an older iPad without a barometer
- Using the location of an aircraft as the Focus Subject for a second aircraft (chase plane)
- Using the location of an aircraft as the Follow Leader for a second aircraft (formation flying)
What's New in Version 1.1
Removed login requirement for entering Airspaces
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 23, 2016
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 20.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Auto Flight Logic LLC
- © 2016 Auto Flight Logic, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.