Chef Rescue - Cooking Game
By Tapps Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Experiencing a cooking frenzy? Use your powers and become a cooking hero! Not every hero wears a cape. This hero wears a cooking hat and only you can help her! She has decided to save some restaurants in trouble with her super cooking skills! Will you join her in this tasty mission?
In this management game, you will help our chef cook and serve delicious meals in different and unique restaurants! But you’ll need to be fast and pay extra attention: a real chef would not leave anything burning out…
• Prepare amazing recipes in different restaurants!
• Casual, fancy, amazing and unique restaurants!
• Help desperate chefs improving their cooking business!
• Show all your super cuisine powers and prove yourself as a great chef!
• 80 different phases in 4 incredible seasons per restaurant
• Upgrade all your culinary items and challenge your skills even more!
Pick up your kitchen supplies, beat all the game levels and become the greatest cooking hero!
Disclaimer: While this App is completely free to play, some additional content can be purchased for real money in-game. If you do not want to use this feature, please turn off in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Like our page on Facebook and be the first to know about our upcoming games and updates! http://fb.com/tappshq
What's New in Version 2.6.1
Hi, chefs! We have juicy new content for you!
-NEW RESTAURANT: Japanese Garden
Cook subtly delicious dishes of traditional japanese cuisine while enjoying the peaceful view of a cherry tree garden in this outdoor restaurant. Delight customers with eastern delicacies like sushi, ramen and yakisoba noodles!
-SUPPORT TO 5 NEW LANGUAGES: play in Russian, German, Japanese, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese!
Love hate relationship
I have played most of these types of games, and I like this one a lot. It would be one of my favorites...but it crashes way too much, (after almost every level) which makes me so frustrated that I don't want to play. Also, I don't like that you have to deselect the power ups or they are used automatically. I have used power ups by accident because of this. It would be better to have the box empty and we have to specifically select them if we want to use them. If it wasn't for these things, I would give 5 stars.
Fun game and doesn't cost a fortune!
I'm really enjoying this game. I typically play Cooking Fever but taking a break and enjoying this a bit more. Doesn't cost you a money to keep advancing and has a little more variety in each round. PS, up the levels of experience. It takes the fun out of it when you cap out at 49.
I absolutely looooove this game! The only thing I wish would change is how often you receive diamonds! There needs to be diamonds after getting 3 stars for every level. Other than that GREAT game! 👍👍
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 04, 2017
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 110 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Tapps Tecnologia da Informacao LTDA.
- © Tapps Tecnologia da Informacao LTDA.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- mixed pack of coins and gems$1.99
- normal gems pack$2.99
- small supplies pack$1.99
- rare supplies pack$2.99
- normal coins pack$2.99
- special mixed pack of coins and gems$2.99
- small mixed pack of coins and gems$2.99
- medium gems pack$4.99
- medium coins pack$4.99
- Starter Pack - unlock 3 restaurants$9.99