■The 1st app in the world to offer REAL Blackjack Tournaments!■
Practice your strategies, and get ready before you head to a real casino!
▶ Compete in Tournament Mode
* Real Blackjack Tournaments with Official Casino Rules!
* Multi-level Tournaments: Rio, Las Vegas, Sydney, Macau, Tokyo
* Compete with 3 other players in 8 hands
* 2 out of 8 hands are Elimination Hands
* One chance to exchange a card at the most crucial moment
* See how you stack up to other players around the world
▶Get Lucky in Spin & Go Mode
* The top chip-holder gets the prize!
* Open to all levels
* 4 rounds with no elimination hands
* Compete with 3 other players
▶Hone your Skills in Free Bet Mode
* Play with friends and people around the world
* Multi-Bets & Pair Bets: Bet in up to 3 places simultaneously
* Double Pay Gauge: A full gauge doubles your pay
for the next hand
* Play with friends at your own private blackjack table
* Rank up and play more advanced tables:
▶ Earn Free Bonuses & Complete Missions
* Connect with Facebook: Get $500,000 in chips
* Welcome Bonus: $500,000 in chips
* Time Bonus: $40,000 in chips every 3 Hours
* Daily Bonuses: Chips up to $3,500,000
* Weekly Bonus: Tournament Ticket or chips up to $1,500,000
* Invite Reward: Tournament Ticket
* Daily / Weekly Missions: Free Chips upon completion
* Various Seasonal Events & Special Missions!
For suggestions and help, please contact us at: https://neon-games.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Like Us on Facebook for Updates and Free Prizes: https://www.facebook.com/WBTfan
*Disclaimer: The games are intended for an adult audience. Our games are meant for amusement and entertainment purpose only. The games do not offer "real money gambling" or an opportunity to win real money or prizes. Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at "real money gambling.”
1. Title change
WORLD BLACKJACK TOURNAMENT -> BLACKJACK21 : WORLD TOURNAMENT
2. Modified HOME UX
3. Added FREE BET Jackpot mode
4. Updated Missions
Ratings and Reviews
No fair okay
This game is probably better than 90% of the mobile black jack games. But this is only good for practicing strategies and honing your blackjack skills and understanding of the rules of the game. But if you plan on actually having fun playing this game and winning you can give that up after your second or third time signing in to play. I play black jack regularly at casinos. Besides craps it’s probably the best (odds wise) game you can play in the whole casino. With that being said it’s still hard to win. But I win waaay more hands in an actual casino than I win on this game. The dealer will almost always draw a face card or 9/10 as their upcard while you will most certainly get the dreaded 12,13,14, 15, or 16. You have to hit. And guess what it’s gonna be a face card. Don’t believe me? Play a lil while. The computer will make sure you lose to try and make you spend money for more chips. That’s the whole point right?
Love this app because it SHUFFLES (not after each hand)!! I have no idea how many decks but it at least allows me a beautiful and fun setting to practice and I just assume it's 6 or eight decks based on the amount of hands dealt.
Also, the way the emoticons pop up after every hand encourages use and I have found it to be a very good stress reliever. Vegas needs to add Emoticon buttons to their slots and video poker.
It does have it's share of uneducated players who split tens or hit a thirteen against a five, so I think they should add a tutorial or strategy card.
Also, I play pretty low amounts but WOW! They give away bonus money like no other app I have tried! I like having a big bank, it makes me feel like I can always play if I want to.
Last but not least is the AMAZING DOUBLE PAY!!! when the tube fills up and goes from blue to red it pays the next hand DOUBLE!!! Only pay, not take so I find myself watching it and the anticipation builds then it's really exciting to up my bet and see what happens. I hate to admit this, but it even softens my anger a little toward people who split tens! Crazy,
I would pay for another single or double deck to be added to this app if it shuffles after 70% penetration (Please make one)
Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Scam to get you sucked in
I’m a sucker. I admit it. Was fun at first. You play for free and win. But they screw you into purchasing more and more chips necessary to play. Paying to play is expected of course, as with many games. But once your paying to play, the algorithms make it impossible to win so purchasing more chips to play becomes the only option. Complete ripoff. The odds are stacked unrealistically against you. Playing on this app is nothing near real life casino play and real life scenarios at a real life black jack table. What a shame because tournament black jack is fun and this should be the premier app for WBT play. Even practicing to hone skills or playing for fun isn’t even realistic because you’ll lose so much. You’ll lose until your sucked into the scam of more chip purchase. Then lose again, and again, and again. Buyer beware. The interface is so so, but the personalization and custom options are lame. You have been advised
- NEON Games CO.,LTD
- 320.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2017 NEON GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- $2-Mega Wheel $1.99
- 5,000,000 Chips $4.99
- Greeting package $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.