*** Limited Time Offer: 50%OFF ***
*** No Ads ***
Simple app for logging & analyzing work, sleep, exercise cycles.
1) Create log: Press & hold -> drag -> release.
2) Edit log: Tap to activate color bar -> drag one of the markers at the end of the bar.
3) Delete log: Edit the log so the start time and the end time is the same.
4) Zoom: Pinch to zoom in & out.
Ratings and Reviews
It's too simple. And that isn't good.
I like the app that it’s simple and intuitive. It takes no time to learn. However, the simplicity of the app, on the other hand, cause a troublesome.
You can’t change the color and you can’t add more categories to be tracked.
It might works well for user who want to track less than seven activities. But for me, I find it’s too limited. Even for the discounted price of $1.99, sorry to say that I still feel it’s overpriced.
Love the simplicity
First, I have been trying out dozens of productivity apps over the last week or so, and this has the very best tutorial. It's not a video (thank you!), but it's graphic and you can go to the next part as quickly as you want. It's clear and easy to follow, which all bodes well for the app itself.
Useful app specially for Shifts Works
I advice everyone download it
- Picup Inc.
- 11.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Picup Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip $1.99
- Massive Tip $2.99
- Amazing Tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.