Let's play darts! Compete against real opponents in this stunning multiplayer darts game. 'Darts of Fury' is an action-packed, modern darts game made for darts newcomers and fans alike.
Pick up your darts, join Sparrows League and face your first challenger in a simple game of 101. Take aim, swipe to throw and play against real opponents from all over the world in competitive '01 matches. Race to get your score down to zero and be the first to checkout without going Bust. Earn XP to climb up the Leagues and aim for promotion to unlock better darts, faster flights, tougher rules (301, 501), and bigger rewards. Can you reach the legendary Eagles league? Unlock Battle mode to test your dart skills even further as you take on opponents in high stake, real-time multiplayer matches of darts classics Cricket, Shanghai and Count Up.
COLLECT AND UPGRADE DARTS
Customize your darts with endless combinations of barrels, shafts and flights. With 80 darts, hundreds of flight designs and shaft stickers, you can show off your unique personality to your opponents. Earn coins in League matches to upgrade to slimmer, faster darts and increase your chances of getting that elusive perfect '180'.
Set in a stunning and crowd-packed arena, Darts of Fury is unlike any darts game you've ever seen before. Perfect for both darts newcomers and fans. Interactive dartboards highlight your targets, freeing you to concentrate on achieving the perfect throw. Meet 'Shot Bot' - your very own checkout guide drone. She'll guide you around the board in League, calculating the safest path to that winning checkout. Big screen action, explosive celebrations, interactive dartboards, and digital oches all bring darts into the 21st century.
• Training Mode features a fast paced game of Round the Clock
• Hot streaks
• Facebook and Google sign in so you can save progress across devices
• Loads of achievements to collect
• Player stats
• Flag selection
• Language support
If you have any problems with Darts of Fury or you just want to tell us about a feature you'd love to see, then you can reach us at https://support.yaku.to
Note: Darts of Fury is free to download. However, some items are available to purchase with real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device settings.
- Halloween is here! Keep your eyes peeled for for the 'Halloween Halve It' special event.
- Now unlock exclusive League Packs
- Bug fixes and improvements
Thanks for playing everyone!
Ratings and Reviews
Join leagues and compete in this remarkable darts experience.
Satisfying and Smooth
This game is addicting and enticing. It’s satisfying and surprisingly accurate; you don’t feel like you’re getting robbed. There seems to be a wide array of ways to customize and optimize your set of darts. Even if it required a paid version, I would love to see a chat function (quick-chat options or post-game) so as to congratulate nice throws, offer tips and make friends.
I’m still fairly new, and I should state upfront: I will toss some dollars at a Mobile Game that doesn’t make me feel scammed, or maybe more politely, left without feeling as if my progression has any actual weight. So far, I purchased the welcome pack, just for a few extra gems for redos as I learn the mechanics. This isn’t a necessary or over-priced purchase (99¢). I love that you are going directly head-to-head, but I wish to be able to communicate. Darts at a pub or arcade has a big social aspect to it, whether it’s congratulatory or advisory, or even a little jabbing.
The nicest thing I’ve noticed so far is that my matches haven’t been harsh either way. They have been fair and even matches, and I haven’t had an L yet that wasn’t deserved.
Definitely do yourself the favor of checking out this perfect time killer. With more customization and options, this could stand to be a great community game.
I used to play darts back in my 20s. Now that I’m not into the bar scene anymore I rarely get the chance. Enter Darts of Fury. For a person very frustrated with the concept of “free” games that want to charge you just to advance, this game is a breath of fresh air. Sure, you only get to play three league matches before you have to wait for more energy, but that’s a small price to pay compare to some supposedly free games which are nearly impossible to even beat a stage without paying. Plus, it gives me my darts fix that I put to the side for so long. Yeah, it’s not exactly “real” darts, but for someone who doesn’t drink anymore and has little time to get out and play, this game serves as an excellent substitute.
The only aspect of the game I don’t understand is the purchasing of new darts, which you buy with coins earned from your winnings. The darts honestly all seem the same. Add to that the fact that as soon as I can finally afford a new set (your winnings from leagues are meager at best and the battles are a toss up) there is another new set I have to afford, which ultimately makes little difference in performance. It reminds me of trying to keep up with the latest smart phones on the market, which I typically fail at.
Overall though - a great game.
- Yakuto Limited
- 201.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Yakuto Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Case of Gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.