*** Limited time offer: 50%OFF ***
*** Ad Free ***
TodoCal lets you manage, organize and control your daily tasks.
Here's how it works...
1) Organize your tasks.
- Add everything you need to work on as to-dos & sub-to-dos.
- Rearrange them with a simple drag & drop.
2) Plan & schedule your week.
- Long press a to-do, then drag & drop to the date you are planning to work on.
3) Clear today's tasks.
- Tap on today's to-do and check what needs to be done by the end of the day.
- Start executing. Take notes, rearrange tasks, mark the ones you have finished.
- At the end of the day, check your achievements, and remove left overs. Assign it to a different day or return it back to the stack.
4) Track your achievements.
- Swipe through the calendar to check your daily achievements.
- Keep readjusting your workload to improve work efficiency, and maximize achievements.
Ratings and Reviews
Just a Little More Love
I'm giving this four stars for the concept and how it could be very useful. Hopefully, it will encourage the developer to give it one more try. I was actually excited when I first started playing around with the app and watched the tutorial. But, alas, it is yet another promising app that has left us before their time for update heaven. I guess Apple updates are a huge pain for app builders, especially those who are not attached to a huge company and have limited time or money, perhaps even going solo. (Though I will say, some of the bigger companies seem to have had a few mishaps along the way as well). They probably labored hard at first, but tired due to the time spent having to keep the app compatible compared to the dwindling returns they were receiving for their labors. I think this app is very good and could be great with a little more love, but as the other post explains, it crashes most every time when you move a task to positions on the calendar. He said he didn't hear back from the developer, so I didn't even try. Maybe if you have an outdated ios and have lost your favorite apps due to updates, you might want to give it a try? Otherwise, check to see if it has updated recently. If not, then at least on an ipad 6 running the latest ios 12, you don't want it.
This is very simple but hugely clever.
I've been doing this very thing in my paper bullet journal. I use a master list of things I have to get done, I prioritize them, and then I block them into my days. This makes it so much simpler and faster. And, I only have to create the task/project once, then just keep moving it forward until it's done. Perfect. I hope this app stays this simple and excellent.
I am guessing that the developer of this app has moved on. I will definitely update if things change. I have sent multiple emails and have received no response. Also the app is constantly crashing now with the update on the iPad. My advice stay away even though I do like the simple concept. It will be crashing constantly on you.
I have sent multiple emails to the developer and have received no response back. Be careful if you are relying on this for anything important. I will be more than happy to change it to five stars when and if I hear back from the developer.
- Picup Inc.
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Picup Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip $1.99
- Massive Tip $2.99
- Amazing Tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.