TheLogicValue provides more than 1,200 listed companies that are valuated of 17 European, American and Asian countries. We use a valuation model based on fundamental analysis. This model is the result of the union of discounted cash flow model cash flows model with valuation by multiples. For this, we use financial data provided by Thomson Reuters.
• How do we obtain the target prices?
To obtain the target prices of each company, we have an analysts team who study and process market data provided by Thomson Reuters. The six relevant variables on which the valuation model is based are: Earnings per share, Risk Free Rate, Equity risk Premium, Debt/Market Cap, Unlevered beta and EPS long term growth.
TheLogicValue app allows the users to perform their own valuations by modifying the six relevant variables. That makes possibility for the users to create a decision-making scenario for a listed company.
• Investor Plan
The Investor version is focused on individual investors who want to have access to objective and quality financial information. The users have access to the price of shares, historical charts and target prices according to their subscription.
• Professional Plan
The Professional version is focused on workers of financial sector (portfolio managers, financial advisors, private bank employees…) who have access to the target prices of the purchased regions and to modify the variables. The users have access to the web platform that includes more financial and economic data, relevant facts of the companies, performance and standard deviation charts, recommendations of external analysts and the last news of each company. Moreover, TheLogicValue offers relevant information of more than 29,000 investment funds, pension plans and fixed-income. In the same way, the user have access to the portfolio in the personal account on the website where they can manage and advise more efficiently the investments of their clients. They can also generate investment proposals with the different assets mentioned above in accordance to the European MiFID II regulations.
The users can improve their knowledges about financial valuation using TheLogicValue with our stock exchange manual available on Amazon.com and with video tutorials.
- There are several plans monthly and yearly with prices from 11.99€/$ to 1.754,38 €/$
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, the price of the new subscription, will be the same of the last subscription
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
-Create your profile to share valuations.
-Added Options for valuing unlisted companies ( PRO only) .
-Added Options to valuing properties ( PRO only) .
- Logic Value SOCIEDAD LIMITADA
- 23 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 - TheLogicValue
- In-App Purchases
- Investor Plan America $119.99
- Investor Plan America $11.99
- Investor Plan America and Asia $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.