Learn Japanese by News
Best app for practice reading skill.
It will suite with JLPT N4, N3, N2, N1 level.
***** NOW UPDATED
** Support change font size, help you to option font size to read.
** Support auto translate to your language instead use default Mazii Dictionary, support to 92 languages
Easy Japanese News with reading mode (furigana will show below kanji) help you reading news like PRO.
With setting, you can turn off furigana to read news in difficult mode.
The everyday news will update, read 10 news every day will help you become MASTER JAPANESE.
- NEWS LISTEN: listen to the news by play mp3 and practice listen to skill.
- NEWS WATCHING: play video, watch and listen news.
- FAST SEARCH: with Mazii dictionary, you can instant search new vocabulary, or auto translate to your language, support for 92 languages.
- ADVANCE MODE: with no furigana, you can practice news in difficult mode.
- DICTIONARY: search vocabulary and kanji in the fly.
- NOTEBOOK: save your word to view later.
- OFFLINE VIEW MODE: you can read news event no have a network. So you will reduce the cost of 3G/4G connection.
- SHARE, RATING and FEEDBACK your comment to help app better.
Let's download and share to your friend.
- Added button to reddit page in the translation.
- Updated features: listen and repeat.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is so amazing!! Not only does reading and translating the articles help with grammar and vocabulary, but you can take all the Japanese Proficiency tests and track your progress!! Only problem is, when I passed the first part of JPLT N5 and tried the “save image” option, the app crashed, so not I don’t have a photo of my score, nor can I look at the answers (T^T). Here’s my one suggestion: instead of making you retake the test, once completed, it should take you back to your most recent result, and offer an option to retake if desired. Thanks, keep up the good work!!
Thank you for your feedback and suggestion, i will try to fix it soon.
Have a nice day ^^!
P/s: can you please tell me more about issue crash when you click "save image", ex: your device name, running ios version.. Thank you very much
Great App, But...
Would really like more customization with the furigana. There should be a way to only show furigana for the JLPT categories you're not familiar with. I think the app is supposed to do this but the feature is broken. Also the widget does not seem to remember my furigana preferences. Otherwise the app is great but I have to give it 3 stars because with either all furigana or no furigana I can't actually learn anything from the articles.
Dear AppStoreTraveller, thank you for your feedback, can you give me more information about: your device name, iOS version, screen shot or screen record so i can find out and fix it as soon as possible. you can send it to email: email@example.com. thank you.
Almost perfect, the only problem is that there’s a delay when clicking the sound icon to pronounce something. But otherwise, it’s awesome! Thank you!
Dear omar samara.
Thank you for your feedback, because the app need request the voice of text so it may be delay a bit, i will try to make the app better!. Keep supporting us and please share with your friends!
- Ghi Nguyen
- 60.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © EUP
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.